chapter four.

I was home with the girls, happy to have them back. They've been really scared lately, and have been needing to sleep with Jawan and I.

Today he was at rehearsal, and I was just relaxing in my room, on my bed, and the girls were on the floor playing with their toys. I was watching TV and I heard someone gasp. Both of the girls got asthma from me, so I knew that's probably what it was. 

I looked over and Jasmine was gasping holding her throat. I sprouted out of the bed. "Jailee, mommy will be right back!" I ran in their room, and got her inhaler from her drawer. I ran back in and she was still gasping. "MOMMYYYY!" Jailee said scared. I pumped Jasmine, and she caught her breath trying to breath. 

"Jazzy, are you okay sweetie?" I said worried. She started gasping again and I pumped her one more time. "Mommy..." Jasmine said dazing off. Jailee sat there scared to death, and I kissed both of their foreheads. 

I picked up Jasmine. "Jailee sweetheart, get mommy her keys, her purse and her phone." she got up and ran to get them. She gave them to me and we got in the car as fast as we could. I put Jailee and Jasmine in their car seats, and drove to the hospital. 

I got in the children's hospital, and they sent Jasmine in a room. I held Jailee in my lap, who was still scared, and I called Jawan.

I called him what felt like a million times, and he didn't answer one time. I had to call someone, so I called Momma Nae.

"Momma Nae, Jasmine had an asthma attack, can you please try to contact Jawan for me?" 

"Okay sure, and I'l meet you at the children's hospital to check on her with you." she said. 

"Alright, thank you so much" I said holding Jailee tighter. "No problem sweetheart" We said our goodbyes and I held Jailee tight as she cried. 

"Shhh, Jailee, Jazzy is gonna be okay." I kissed her forehead. The lady at the desk called us. "Jasmine Harris."

We got up, and walked into Jasmine's room, where she was in a hospital gown, with a breathing mask. I teared up looking at one of my little angels, in a hospital. I sat next to her and kissed her forehead. 

"Jailee, come pray for Jazzy with me." We got on our knees, and started praying. "Dear God, please let Jasmine be okay, and have Jawan come here as soon as he can. Please let my little girl be okay. In Jesus name, amen." I said, hearing Jailee litte voice say,  "Amen."

We sat there for a little, and saw Momma Nae come through the door. "Grandma!" Jailee said getting out of my lap. "Hi babygirl, hi Sam." She hugged both of us, and looked at Jasmine. She sighed and kissed her forehead. 

"Did you get Jawan?" I said. "No, he wasn't answering. But he'll be here, don't worry." she rubbed my back and I sighed. 

It was almost 11 PM, and Jawan still wasn't here. My mom was here, Momma Nae was still here, and Jailee was sleeping in my lap. I was sitting there, holding Jasmine's little hand, and I saw Jawan come through the door. 

He looked at me. "I'm so sorry boo." he whispered. I got up pissed. I pulled him out of the room and closed the door. 

"Jawan where were the hell were you!" I whispered loudly. 

"I was at rehearsal, I had my phone in the car, I'm so sorry." He hugged me. 

"Jawan, you can't do that, your daughter had an asthma attack, and you're not here to see her. Jailee was here crying for you for almost 3 hours." I said looking in his eyes. He looked sorry and disappointed in himself. 

"I'm sorry..." he said looking down. "It's okay baby, just please carry your phone in your pocket or something." I said looking at him worried. "Okay..." he said hugging me. I kissed him and we went back in the hospital room. 

We woke up today, with Jasmine's heart monitor beeping, her air mask still on,and everyone else sleeping. I was sitting across Jawan's lap in the chair. "Boo boo wake up." I kissed his neck. He opened his eyes slowly, and looked down at me. "Good morning baby" he said kissing me. "Good morning boo." I said. I saw Jailee in the other chair sleeping soundly, and I smiled. 

I walked over to Jasmine and rubbed her cheek. "Hey baby girl..." I whispered to her, causing her to wake up. "Hi mommy..." she said sleepily. "How are you feeling sweetie?" I said sweetly. "Right here hurts mommy..." she said pointing to her ribs. "I know Jazzy, it'll feel better soon." Jawan walked over and she smiled. "Hi daddy" she said smiling. "Hey boo boo, how are you?" he said kissing her forehead. 

"I'm okay daddy." he smiled. "Okay Jazzy." he kissed her hand and I heard Jailee wake up. "Mommy...?" I walked over to her and held her. "Hey boo boo..." I said to her. "Daddy's here." I said making her smile. Jawan walked over to her and she got up and hugged him. "Hi daddy" she said smiling. 

"Hi babygirl" Jawan held her and kissed her cheek. He picked her up and I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said. The doctor walked in and smiled. "Hi Mrs....Harris." she said reading the paper on her little clipboard. "Hi" Jawan and I said. 

"Well, we're here to tell you that Jailee is okay...but she has a mild case of asthma, so don't have her doing to much physical activity for a while." I looked at Jawan and Jasmine. 

"Okay, thank you so much." Jawan said. "No problem." The doctor said. She left and Jasmnie looked at me sad. "Mommy, I can't do gymnastics anymore?" she said disapointed. 

Jasmine and Jailee have been doing gymnastics for a while, and they've loved it. "Jasmine sweetie, you're just gonna have to take a break from it okay?" I kissed her cheek. "Okay..." she said looking down. 

Jawan kissed her forehead. "It's okay Jazzy, when you're better then you can do it as much as you want." she smiled a little. "Thanks daddy." 

We left the hospital, and Jasmine was in the girl's room, sleeping, while I was in their room with Jailee playing with her toys with her. Jawan was downstairs making dinner, and I got a text. 

I grabbed my phone and read it. 

"I'm gonna take everything you love." It was a restricted phone number, so I was creeped out even more. I read it over and over again, and just put my phone down. "What's wrong mommy?" Jailee said putting down her Bratz doll. "Nothing sweetie, mommy's okay." I kissed her forehead, thinking about that text. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took so long to post :/ Tell me what you thought! I didn't reread it or spell check, so sorry if there's errors. Love you guyssss<3 ;* 

~Sammi xoxo