chapter twenty-one.

We've been touring for almost 6 months now, and Jeremiah's birthday is tomorrow. We're going back home, so he can celebrate his first birthday at home. We got home, and the first thing I did was lay in our king sized bed. "I missed our bed, boo..." I said as Jawan laughed at me. He laid next to me, and kissed my cheek. 

"Mama, mama!" I heard from the other room. I got up, picking Jeremiah up from his crib. "Hey baby." I smiled, kissing his cheek. "Jeremiah, I can't believe you're gonna be one tomorrow..." I said, walking into Jawan and I's room. As I walked in, I heard the water running from our bathroom, and Jawan singing. "Damn, he's fast." I put Jeremiah on the bed, and walked up to the bathroom door.

"Babe!" I yelled against the door.

"Yeah, boo!" he responded, stopping his singing. , "I need my ponytail!" I said, and he yelled back. "Come in boo." I walked in, and saw him through the glass. I bit my lip, and he covered himself. "Get your ponytail, and keep it moving..." he said, winking at me. I giggled, got my brush, and my ponytail, and walked out. 

When I walked out, I saw Jeremiah off of our bed, and holding onto the side, trying to walk. I smiled. "Boo boo, walk like mommy taught you...try to walk." I said as he tried to reach me on the other end of the bed. 

"Come on baby..." he slowly moved his fat little legs over to me, and let go of the bed. As he let go, Jawan walked out of the bathroom, and saw him. He took a few steps, and reached me, falling into my lap. "Yeahhhh! Jeremiah you walked! Say yeah!" I clapped, and he started clapping, and laughing. "Did Jeremiah just walk!" he asked, in complete shock.. He kissed Jeremiah's cheek, and his forehead. "Boo boo, you're getting so big." I said kissing his cheek, and Jeremiah kissed mine. 

"High five honey." I put my hand up, and he high fived me. I smiled and hugged him, kissing his forehead. Jawan got dressed, and sat next to Jeremiah and I on the floor. He kissed Jeremiah's cheek again, and high fived him. 

"Our little man is growing so fast." he said looking at me, smiling. "Yeah he is, I still can't believe he's gonna be one tomorrow..." I said, pecking Jawan's lips. "I'm gonna go take a shower, tell me if baby J starts to walk again..." I put Jeremiah in Jawan's lap, and went in the shower. 

I felt the warm water hit my skin, relieving all of my stress. I let my mind wonder, thinking about Jeremiah, and how much he's grown up. My little boy, is already one, I can't believe it. I got out of the shower, and Jawan was playing with him in his lap. I smiled and put on some clothes. "Baby, we have to get Jeremiah's cake, and the decorations..." I said looking at him, playing with Jeremiah.

"Yeah we do, we should go when the girls wake up, they needed a little nap." he said, as he kissed me. I yawned, and he smiled. "I think you do too..." he said rubbing my cheek. "Yeah, I do...I think that shower made me a little tired." I kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna lay down okay?" I said, as he nodded. I kissed him, and kissed Jeremiah's cheek. "Alright, love you."

"I love you too." I laid down, and I heard Jeremiah. 

"Mama..." I looked over, and saw him trying to stand up, and stumbling to the bed. He walked to the bed, and I smiled. "Hey boo." I said, looking down, as he tried to climb up on the the bed. I picked him up, and he kissed my cheek. "You wanna lay down with me boo?" he nodded, and I smiled. I laid down, and he came with me under the covers. "What about me...?" Jawan said sadly. I smiled. "Come here, baby." 

He laid behind me, holding my waist, as Jeremiah was cuddling me. Jeremiah was holding onto me, and laying his head on my chest. I closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep. 

I woke up, I read the clock next to me that read 10:32 AM. Jeremiah was still sleeping on me, and Jawan was still next to him. I yawned, and I got up. I rested Jeremiah back on the bed, and he woke up, and I heard him whimper, but I rubbed his back, shushing him, causing him to go back to sleep. 

I went in the girl's room, and they were sleeping. I brushed my teeth, and Jeremiah woke up. He was stumbling to the bathroom door, trying to walk. "Mama.." he said rubbing his eyes. "Good morning birthday boy." I kissed his cheek, making them turn pink. "Boo boo, you're one today!" I said kissing his cheek.

"You're a big boy now!" I walked out of the bathroom, and Jawan had just woken up. "Hey boo..." he, mumbled stretching in bed. "Hey pookie." I pecked his lips, and Jawan picked up Jeremiah. "Hey buddy! You're one today!" he kissed his cheek, and Jeremiah giggled.

We went downstairs to eat breakfast, and the girls woke up. "Momma, daddy.." Jasmine said from upstairs, holding Jailee's hand. "Yes, honey?" I said walking up the stairs. "Good morning, babies." I hugged them, and kissed their cheeks. "Good morning mommy." they said. "Come get breakfast babies." They held my hands and I walked down the stairs with them. 

"Good morning!" he kissed their cheeks, while holding Jeremiah. "Good morning daddy." They said smiling. He put Jeremiah in his high chair, and I fed him his baby food, and picked him up. "Baby, I'm gonna go to the store to Jeremiah's decorations and stuff." I said walking upstairs. "Okay boo." He said giving the girls their breakfast. 

I gave Jeremiah a bath, and took one too. I got him dressed, and went to the grocery store. I got plates, cups, all that, and got Jeremiah's cake. "Boo boo, you want Thomas the train on your cake?" he shook his head. "You want Elmo on your cake boo?" he nodded and I smiled. 

I ordered him a chocolate Elmo cake. We got back home, and Momma Nae was at the house. "Boo!" I said holding Jeremiah, bringing in some of the bags. "Oh, hey momma!"  I hugged her, and put Jeremiah down. He walked to her, and she looked shocked. "He's walking?!" she said smiling. "Yeah, he started last night." I smiled, as Momma Nae picked him up. "My little grandbaby is getting growing so much..." she kissed his cheek, and he giggled. 

"Mama!" he reached his arms out for me, and I walked over to him and picked him up. "Momma, do you know where Jawan is?" 

"He's in the garage wrapping Jeremiah's presents." she said smiling. "I'm gonna start making the food alright?" she said walking to the kitchen. "Okay, thank you Momma." I said walking to the garage. 

"Boo!" I held Jeremiah's hand, as he walked with me. "Back here!" he had the presents we bought Jeremiah, and a bunch of wrapping paper. Jasmine and Jailee were helping him tape the stuff. "Dadda, granma here" he smiled. "Yeah, grandma's here" I smiled. "Boo boo, you wanna go in the kitchen with grandma?" he nodded. I picked him up, and he laid his head on my shoulder. I put him in the high chair, and Momma Nae was cooking. 

"Can you watch him Momma?" I said putting him in the chair. "Sure baby, go ahead." I smiled, and I kissed his cheek. "Thank you" he kissed my cheek, and smiled. "I love you boo boo" I said walking away. "Luh you" he said trying to say it. I smiled, and went in the basement. 

----

The party started, we got the cake, and it was time to cut it. I lit the candle, and we all sang happy birthday. 

When I told him to blow out the candle he blew it out and clapped. "Yeahh!!" he said. I smiled, and kissed his cheek. I cut it, and gave him a piece. I put it on the high chair, and he grabbed it with his hands and bit it, getting the frosting all over his face. 

I giggled, and let him eat the cake. We all ate, and we opened the presents. I gave him the first one, and he ripped the wrapping paper right off. I smiled. "Mama look!" he tried picking it up, and I helped him. "I see boo boo, say thank you grandma" "Thank you granma" he said smiling. "You're welcome boo boo" she said smiling. 

He opened his presents, and the party was over. "Say byeee" he waved. "Bye" he said as the people left. I kissed his cheek, and sat down on the couch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was another filler again...I'm still trying to think of stuff.

NO SPELLCHECK.

Vote, comment, and share this chapter! :D

Love yall! c: 

~Sammi xoxo