chapter twenty.

I woke up, with the kids asleep next to me, and I saw a letter on top of my phone. I grabbed my phone, and the letter. I rubbed my eyes, and read it.

Dear Samantha, You know I love you more than anything, and that I would never hurt you. I promise you, that Caitlyn kissed me. I know you're probably furious with me, and want to leave me, but I need you. When you're upset, I'm upset. I'm not thinking straight. I need you. When you want to talk to me, come to the roof of the hotel, and bring the kids. I love you. ~ Jawan

I teared up reading it. I kept reading those three words. I need you. I needed him too. Even though he was the one who made me mad, I needed him. We need each other. I tried getting up without waking up the kids, but they all woke up.

"Mommy?" Jailee said. "Hey baby girl..." I said, and she hugged me. I kissed her cheek, and she kissed mine. I saw Jeremiah open his eyes and reach his arms out for me to hold him. I picked him up, and he kissed my cheek. "Hey boo boo..." I kissed his cheek, and Jasmine woke up. "Momma?" she said, and I smiled. "Hey honey..." I kissed her cheek, and she smiled.

"I'm gonna get y'all breakfast okay babies?" they nodded. I got up, and Jeremiah wanted to come with me. He reached his arms out and I picked him up. I walked over to the phone. I called room service, and went back in the room.

I saw the girls talking on my phone. "Who's that you're talking to Jazzy?" I said putting Jeremiah back on the bed. "Daddy." Jailee said. I sighed. "Gimme the phone Jasmine." I said, and she passed me the phone. "Jawan, why'd you call me." I said, closing the bathroom door.

"Boo- I mean Samantha, I just wanted to see when you were coming to the roof..." he said sadly. "Oh, we'll be up soon, Jawan, I just wanted to tell you I missed you last night..." I said sitting on the counter. "I love you boo..." I said trying not to cry. "I love you too pookie..." I could tell he wanted to cry too. "I'm coming up now...when the kids eat, I'm gonna meet you up there." I sniffing. "Okay boo boo." Just him calling me that made me smile. "Bye boo.." I said. "Bye baby" I hung up, and I looked at my background. It was Jawan and I kissing at the beach on our wedding day. I smiled, and got off the counter.

When I walked out I saw Jailee and Jasmine clapping. "What happened?" I said sitting on the bed. "Momma, Jeremiah said something!" I smiled. "What'd he say?" I said picking him up. "Momma!" I smiled, and hugged him. "You said your first word!" I kissed his cheek, and smiled. "Boo boo said his first wordddd!" I smiled, and the hotel room door knocked.

I walked to it, holding Jeremiah, and it was the room service. The door opened, and I smiled. "Mrs. Harris?" The woman said. "Thisis she, you can put the food right there, thank you" I said smiling. "Momma!" I looked at Jeremiah, and giggled. "Shhh, honey hold on." I said holding his hand. I left her a tip, and she left.

We ate the breakfast, and I got the kids showered and dressed. I got dressed, and called Jawan. "Boo, I'm on my way up with the kids." I said. "Okay baby..." he said in a seductive voice. I smiled, and hung up.

We got to the roof, and Jawan was at the top. I was holding Jeremiah, and the girls were walking at my sides. He smiled when he saw me. "Hey boo boo..." he said hugging me. "Hey pookie..." I said smiling. "Guess who said their first word today...?" Jawan gasped. "Jeremiah said his first word! Little man is talking!" He kissed Jeremiah's cheek, and the girls ran to hug Jawan. "Hi daddy!" the girls said hugging his legs. "Hey babies, I missed you two" he kissed their cheeks.

"Boo can we talk?" he said, holding my hand. "Yeah, sure pookie..." I said smiling. "Girls. Stay right here. Don't move." I said, and they nodded. I took Jeremiah with me, and we walked a couple feet away. "Boo, I'm really, really disapointed in myself for acting like I have been for the past couple days..." He said holding my hand. "Momma!" Jeremiah said giggling. "Sh, honey keep quiet."

"Baby, I want to tell you that I fired Caitlyn, and she's gone, but I want to apologize for how I've been acting lately...I haven't been acting like myself, and I'm really sorry about that boo." he said looking in my eyes. "Alright boo, I accept your apology..." I said smiling a little. "Can I have a kiss boo...?" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Of course pookie." I kissed him, and Jeremiah tapped my shoulder. "Momma!" he said.

I sighed. "Yes I'm momma sweetheart..." Jawan chuckled. "Boo, I think we need to take our time in terms of forgiving each other... I know that's no what I do, but I feel like I can't rush into things with this. Okay?" I said holding his hand. "Alright boo..." He sighed. "Let's go back into our hotel room pookie..." I said, and I called over the girls.

-----

Jawan and I have been better, and tonight we have another show. We're at the stadium for soundcheck. I was ready for soundcheck, and Jawan grabbed my hand. "Boo, can I have a kiss please...?" "Of course boo boo" I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him slowly. "Did you forgive me completely yet? I want you..." he said rubbing my waist. "Not yet pookie, but almost. Just be patient with me." I said pecking his lips.

"I still love you a lot baby, okay? Don't be sad..." I looked in his eyes, and kissed his cheek.

"I know...but I miss us, when we just used to kiss out of no where, and do whatever we wanted to. Now I need to ask for everything... I want you to forgive me..." he said sadly. I pouted my lip. "I'm sorry pookie..." I said, about to kiss him again, but my manager called me. "SAMANTHA HURRY UP!" I sighed. "Boo, I love you with all of my heart. I forgive you. I hate to see you so sad, and missing me, even though I'm right here." I kissed him, and went to soundcheck.

The show was about to start, and I was in my dressing room. Jawan and the kids were in there, and I sat in Jawan's lap. The kids were playing. I kissed him, and he sucked my bottom lip. "I love you so much okay? Don't forget that." I whispered to him, making him smile. "I love you too..." he said. "As soon as we get back home, I have a huge surprise for you" I said kissing his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the chapter!! Hope y'all liked it! Should've Sam forgiven him the quickly? Tell me!! I love you all so muchhh! ;*

~Sammi xoxo :3 ;*