chapter six.

Today was the funeral, and the girls, Jawan and I went. We were all holding hands crying looking at the grave stone. I had to make a speech, and I had to have Jawan and the girls with me.

"I loved my grandfather very much, he was a second father to me, helping me with everything in my life." I paused crying and Jawan rubbed my back. "I love you so much grandaddy, and I'll miss you so much. Thank you" I walked away from the microphone crying and Jawan holding me tight, the girls hugging my legs.

We were about to leave, but before I left I went in my purse and took out my old teddybear he gave me when I was little I kissed it, and put it on his grave. "I love you grandaddy." I said crying. Jawan held my hand and the girls followed us.

We were back home, and I'm still a little depressed about my grandpa, so Jawan's been pretty much been doing almost everything in the house. I was in bed, watching TV, and Jailee walked in my room and tried climbing on my bed, but she was too small.

I smiled and picked her up. "Hey boo boo" I kissed her cheek. "Mommy, daddy wants you to come downstairs." she said sitting on the bed in her little clothes. "Okay, tell daddy that I'll be right down." I kissed her cheek and she ran out of the room.

I sighed and stretched. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I saw the girls in the living room playing with their dolls, and I walked into the kitchen to see Jawan looking cute as ever, shirtless in basketball shorts.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hi boo..." I kissed his back and he turned around. "Hey baby, are you feeling better?" He wrapped his arms slowly around my lower back. "A little..." I said looking down. He kissed my forehead. "It's okay boo boo" he said to me sweetly.

He lifted my chin kissed me. I kissed back and closed my eyes. He pulled away slowly, lightly tugging on my bottom lip. He looked in my eyes and I smiled. "Baby, why don't we have my mom babysit the girls tonight?" I said looking in his eyes. He smiled. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea..."

I smiled. "Jazzy! Jailee!" they ran in. "Yes mommy?" Jasmine said. "You wanna spend the night at grandma's house today?" they got excited. "Yeahhhhh!" we looked at each other. "Okay, I'm gonna call grandma okay?" they ran back in the living room.

I looked up at Jawan and drew my finger down his chest. "Now we can finally be alone in the house." I whispered to him. "Mhm..." he said biting his lip. I winked. "I'm gonna go call my mom and pack the girl's stuff." I pecked his lips and went upstairs.

I packed the girl's some clothes, and called my mom. She said it was perfectly fine, so I got the girls dressed and drove them to my mom's house.

"I'm gonna drop off the girls." I pecked his lips. "Okay, be ready when you come back." he winked at me. "I will." I smiled and Jawan kissed the girls goodbye.

I dropped the girls off at my mom's and when I walked in the house, the house was lit up with candles and I smiled I put my purse and keys down on the table. I turned around and felt someone smoothly wrap their hands around my waist and kiss my neck.

"Hey baby." His cool breath hit my skin, as he whispered against my neck. I bit my lip. "Hey.." I said moaning and he kept kissing my neck. He unbuttoned my shorts slowly and they fell to the floor. He rubbed my waist, and lifted up my shirt. He took it off, as I stood there half naked. "Baby, let's go upstairs..." I said as he was rubbing my body. He carried me up the stairs and laid me on the bed.

He got on top of me, kissing and rubbing me all over. He slid off my bra and panties, and looked deeply into my eyes. "You ready baby?" he whispered, hovering over me. I nodded, and he went in slowly, making me moan and grip his back.

I woke up the next morning with Jawan next to me, rose petals all over the room, the candles blown out, and our clothes all over the floor. I rubbed my eyes, and sat up with the comforter covering me still. I yawned and stretched. "Baby, get up..." I kissed his cheek and his eyes opened.

"Hey." he said sleepily.

"Good morning baby." I kissed him and he kissed back.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast alright boo?" I said rubbing his chest. "Alright baby." I got up, and I only had on my pink lace underwear, making Jawan whistled. "Shut up." I blushed and went in our closet and put on Jawan's big t shirt.

I went to make breakfast, and when I was making it, Jawan wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "You liked last night didn't you baby?" he said in my ear. I nodded biting my lip.

I was making his waffles and he made the eggs and bacon. We went in the living room on the couch and ate. When we were done, I sat in his lap facing him and kissed him. I smiled and intertwined his fingers with mine. He looked in my eyes and pecked my lips.

"I missed just having me and you in the house." he said looking deep in my eyes. "Yeah, I miss that..." I said still holding his hands. I put my head in his chest still in his lap. I kissed his cheek and he rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

I checked the time on my phone and it was 11:45. I put it down and just laid back down on his chest. He put his hand under my shirt and rubbed my back, kissing my forehead. I kissed his jawline as we just sat there in each other's arms.

It was around 5 ish, and we went to pick up the girls. I rang my mom's doorbell and I saw her holding Jailee, who was sleeping. I smiled and we walked in. I asked my mom where Jasmine was and she said she was sleeping in the guest room. I went upstairs and saw her sleeping peacefully.

I picked her up, and heard her wake up. "Mommy?" she said sleppily. "Yes it's me Jazzy, go back to sleep..." I kissed her forehead and she laid her head back on my shoulder.

When I came back downstairs Jawan was holding Jailee who was wrapped up in her little pink blanket. I smiled and Jawan was talking to my mom. I went in their little bag and got her blanket. I put it over her and kissed her cheek.

We said bye to my mom and put the girls in their car seats. We drove home, and woke the girls up. We were in their room and we woke them up. "Hey Jazzy..." I lightly shook her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Mommy...?" she said. "Hey boo boo..." I whispered to her. "Babygirl, c'mon you need to eat dinner." I said. I heard Jawan waking up Jailee and she got in Jawan's arms.

She nodded and I picked her up. We carried them downstairs and gave them dinner. When they were done, the girls fell right back to sleep. We put them in bed, and laid in bed.

I laid my head on his chest. I sighed and kissed his cheek. "Boo, I'm tired, I'm gonna go to sleep." I looked up at him and he kissed me. "Okay baby, I love you" I smiled. "I love you too" I laid my head back on his chest and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this one was boring, but I'm kinda having writers block lately...I'm trying to think of some stuff though. Love you guysss! Tell me what you thought!

~Sammi <3 xoxo