Chapter 11- #LouisandClaireFOREVER

I know it's been like a month since I updated and I'm really really sorry!!! I've just been busy!!!

**Claire's point of view**

'Zayn move over!' Katie exclaimed.

We were all in a black car that the boys mangerment arranged to take them out of the airport and unfortunately, the car could only fit 7 and there were 10 of us including the driver. So 10 people had to squeeze in to a very small space.

So I'll give you a run through of where we're all sitting. I'm sitting on Louis' lap in the middle seats behind the driver. Hannah is sitting in the front seat next to the driver. Ellie is in the other seat in the middle cause it's one of those cars that has the aisle in the middle that lets you get to the back seats. Jessie is in the middle of our two seats with her legs in a yoga position even though, as she had informed us when we got into the car, she doesn't do yoga. It's not her thing.

Niall, Zayn, Harry and Katie were squished in the back. Niall was lying across the others laps because he wanted to be different and not sit on a seat. Every time we went over a bump in the road Niall grabbed onto Harry and hung on tightly so that he didn't fall.

'So Claire, heard you and Louis were dating. Why didn't you tell us?' Hannah asked, turning around in her chair and smiling at me.

'So you've been on Twitter?'

'Yeah, you know your trending right now #LouisandClaireFOREVER'.

'Did you know you've gained like 10,000 followers!' Katie said. I turned around on Louis' lap and saw that Niall, Zayn, Harry, Katie and Ellie were all on their phones.

I buried my head in Louis' chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I yawned.

'Are you tired? It's only 11.00am!' Louis asked.

'Yeah. I didn't sleep very well last night. Too excited about today'.

'Aww that's so sweet Claire' Niall said.

'Shut up Niall' I mumbled, snuggling closer into Louis.

'Well someone has a bit of a temper today doesn't she' Jessie said, her eyes closed.

'Soooooooooooo, where are going?' Hannah asked.

I sat up and looked at her. She was bouncing around in her seat, unable to sit still. I could tell it was starting to really annoying the driver. Then I noticed the cup in her hands.

'Whats that?' I asked, pointing to the takeaway cup in her hands.

'Nothing' she said, trying to hide it behind her back.

'Hannah. Is that coffee?'

'Yes, no. Well maybe.....'

'Hannah!!!!' I exclaimed. 'You know your not supposed to drink coffee. It makes you go a bit looney.'

'But it's just too good' she said, taking another sip.

'Give it here' I told her, holding my hand out for the cup.

She held it away from me.

'What are you going to do with it?' she asked nervously.

'I just want a sip'.

She handed it to me. I quickly rolled down the window and threw it out the window.

'Claire!!' Hannah complained but her voice was muffled by Jessie who screamed out.

'STOP!!! STOP THE CAR!!!'

The driver quickly pulled over and as soon as the car stopped moving, Jessie opened the door on Ellie's side and climbed out of the car.

'Where is she going?' Harry asked.

'No idea' Zayn said, turning around in his seat to look out of the back window. We all did the same but Jessie was already out of sight.

We gave up looking for her after a few minutes and just sat there waiting till she got back. That girl is so strange I thought to myself. She's probably just gone to pee.

10mins later Jessie opened the door and climbed back inside. She glared at me.

'What?' I asked nervously.

'What the hell do you think you're doing!? How dare you endanger Australia's natural beauty with your horrendous coffee cup? I can't even begin to explain how many people you have hurt because of your lazy actions! Do you know that littering kills over 1,00,000 every year including INCREDIBLY HOT FISH!!!!! You disgust me! How can you live with yourself knowing how many animals have died because of you, it's nearly as bad as Liam's batman suit, he didn't deserve it... Just like Heath ledger didn't deserve to die. He was and still is the greatest Australian actor in the world!! Yes he died of drugs but how does that affect how he was as a person, no one DESERVES to die. His death has to be one of the most tragic things to happen in Hollywood. He was booked in for a massage the day he died and the person that found him called Ashley, on the other side of America., asking what to do! He could have had a bigger chance of living if she had done CPR the moment she saw him BUT NOOoO she's a stupid American with a stupid American accent!! Heath Ledger had sleep insomnia that has taken over 90% of Australians lives and yes Heath Ledger is included in that because he was born here and forever shall be an Australian! I went to school with his cousin who has started to develop the Ledger jaw line and Matilda rose, his daughter has just turned seven! So do not litter!!!'

The whole car was silent for a moment. We were all staring at Jessie. All I could think was, what the fuck was that??

Then Harry broke the silence by asking a very stupid question.

'Um, who is Heath Ledger?'

Jessie turning around, nostrils flaring and slapped Harry hard across the face.

'You can drive now Mr driver' Jessie said, while Harry sat there rubbing his check.

'Jessie, did you just go and put that coffee cup in the bin' Hannah asked.

'Yeah, so what if I did'.

'Oh nothing. I was just asking.'

Quickfire question

Favourite song at the moment

Mine is either Little Things by 1D, DNA by Little Mix or I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift