Chapter 4- You're My Kryptonite (Nannah)

Ok really sorry I haven't update a lot sooner, I've had this chapter on my phone for like forever and I only just finished but my mum has been really sick so I've been quite busy. I am gonna try and upload a lot more though I may not post the next chapter until the weekend but who knows ;).

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

*Hannah's point of view*

1 year after 1D left Melbourne

April 2013

'Leave me alone Ben!' I screamed at my brother as I stormed into my bedroom.

'Don't blame this on me. Do you really think I want this either!'

'Just shut up Ben, SHUT UP!!!!' I screamed at him as I collapsed onto my bed.

This is not fair, it's just not fair! Why does he have to get married to that cow!

I have hardly seen my dad for months and finally he goes, 'come on kids, lets go out' and I'm over the moon that he wants to spend time with us but then he breaks the news that him and Georgia are getting married.

I don't want this. Ever since Georgia has been a part of my life, everything has gone down hill. I mean the two of them have only been together for about 4 months. But that's just my dad for you, always rushing into things that he can't finish.

'Look, I know it's not fantastic but let's at least pretend to be happy for him' Ben said, sitting now next to me.

'I don't want to. I want him to know how unhappy I am'.

'Then you would become just as selfish as him.'

'Guess your right' I muttered, sitting up.

He looked at me sympathetically. I have the most amazing brother in the whole wide world. Don't you dare say yours is better because mine is fucking amazing!

'Come on, lets go out some place' he said standing up and pulling me up off the bed.

Katie's dad was engaged not that long ago too but they never ended up getting married. I think Katie was relieved, Nicole treated her like a baby and she hated it.

'Where are we going?' I asked him.

'I don't know but some place fun!' he screamed skipping out of the room.

I grabbed my phone and walked towards the door but as I was walking I noticed that I had a text from Niall.

The two of us, Niall and I, have been practically on the phone to each other 24/7. I had to change my phone plan because it was costing us so much money each time I texted him. But I didn't care. I could tell Niall everything and he could tell me everything. We're very close pen pals!!!

Niall- You alright????

Hannah- Yeah I'm ok, Dad's just decided to get remarried again

Niall- To which one?

Hannah- The slutty blonde one

Niall- Ohhhh her.... what do u think about it?

Hannah- I HATE IT!!! He only met her like 4 months ago and then it's like hey were getting married and we don't care what you think

Niall- I know I've said this before but ur dad's a dick. When's the wedding?

Hannah- I don't know, and I don't really care. I'm not going!

Niall- ...

Hannah- Niall?

Niall- Don't rush me I'm thinking

Hannah- ok sorry

Hannah- you done yet?

Niall- No! Oh great now I lost my train of thought

Hannah- I gotta go, going out some place with Ben, I'll talk to u later

Niall- ok LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! Xoxoxoxox

Hannah- love you too xoxoxoxox

Ben walked back into the room.

'What are you doing? Watching paint dry?'

'Sorry, I'm coming' I said and I followed Ben out of the room.

September 2013

I ran through the airport trying not to scream. I finally get to see my Nialler again. There are no words to describe how excited I am.

I've been to the airport maybe once or twice before so I have no clue where we've got to go so I just followed Lucy and Claire.

Ben moved out about 2 months ago. He said that he just couldn't live in the same house as Dad anymore. Not like dad is home that much anymore.

He got married. I didn't expect him to go through with it as he could tell just how unhappy Ben and I are about it. It was about 2 weeks ago. He's still on his honeymoon, in Europe and I've been living at Ben's new place.

It's a nice place, a bit small but it's nice. When Dad gets back I'm gonna pack up my stuff and go and live with Ben. Dad will probably be over the moon about that, he doesn't have to put in the effort to look after us anymore.

We turned a corner and I froze at the sight of about 100 girls standing around the gate we were told the boys were landing at.

Well shit this isn't good. THEY HAD BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY NIALLER BECAUSE HE IS ALL MINE!!!!

'What do we do?' I asked Claire.

'I don't know' she said.

I sprinted away from the others and tried to fight my way to the front. I got on my hands and knees and tried to go under. That didn't work and I got hit in the head which hurt a lot. The screams got louder and I could tell that they boys were off the plane.

Ok time to think of a plan. Hey I've got one, though don't recon it's going to work.

'HEY!!!' I screamed at the top of my lungs.

About 20 girls who were standing around me turned around.

'If you run then you can make it to the back car park where the boys will get into big black cars and try and get to them there' I told them.

I really didn't think it would work but most of them turned around and started to sprint off in the other direction. Their heading in one direction hahaha but it's really the wrong direction so yeah. Don't know why I just thought that.

I pushed through the remaining crowd and was able to get to the front. The only person I could see was Liam and he had his arm around some girl that I didn't know. Oh he is so busted, wait till I tell Lucy but no, Niall first, questions later.

I ducked under the security guards which isn't very good since its their job to keep people back. I ran up to Liam.

'Hey Hannah' he said, letting go of the girl and pulling me into a hug as he waved off the security guard who was coming over, probably to arrest me.

'Hey Liam, where's Niall?' I asked him hurriedly.

He looked around, a confused expression on his face.

'He was behind me a second ago, he probably went with the others'.

'Oh ok' I said though I wasn't convinced. Not that I think Liam's lying but I could see the others all walking with a security guard towards a door and Niall was not with them.

I doubled back and stared at the crowd. Where is he? Just then I noticed a blonde head moving away from me through the crowd. I ran over to it and pushed my way through the crowd following the blonde head.

I fought my way out and saw a very strange sight indeed.