Chapter 7- You Worthless Two Timer

**Liam's point of view**

I walked arm in arm with Poppy as I made my way to the room that the security guards had pointed us too. I sighed deeply.

I guess she isn't here. I looking for her ever since we had stepped off the plane. I had thought that she would be here. She would have come with the others. I need to find her and till her why I haven't been in contact with her for months. It was just too risky. My computer has been hacked twice and we just couldn't afford to let someone get access to the messages that I send to her or she sends to me because it would have showed that I'm lying.

I opened the door and Poppy and I dropped hands as soon as we were inside. The only people there were Katie, Harry and Jessie who were sitting on one of the couches together.

'Liam!!' Jessie said happily, jumping up and giving me a hug.

'Jessie, what are you doing here?' I asked her.

'Came back to visit my family' she told me.

'Hey Liam' Katie said, also getting up and giving me a hug.

'I'm not giving you a hug Liam' Harry said as Katie sat back down beside him.

Jessie had her eyes on Poppy.

'And whose this?' she asked, skeptically.

'Jessie, Katie, this is Poppy. Poppy this is Jessie and Katie' I said.

'And whose she?' Katie asked, crossing her arms across her chest, already guessing the answer.

'I'm his girlfriend' Poppy said.

'WHAT!!!!!!!' Jessie screamed.

She walked over to me and slapped me hard across the face. Owwwww!

'What about Lucy??? What about her? Does she even know that you have been cheating on her you worthless two timer!!!!'

'Liam how could you!!!!! Lucy has been waiting for months and months for you to talk to her again and she has kept faith that you love her and that when she sees you today then everything will be how it should be. How do you think she will feel when she hears about this??!' Katie asked.

'Wait guys hold on. I'm not cheating on Lucy' I told them. Jessie and Katie stared back at me, shocked.

'But but but.... I am soo confuzzled. Liam explain'.

Poppy beat me too it. She told them how she is starting out in the music industry and how both her's and our management thought that it would be a good idea if we dated since I had known Poppy from school and we had been close friends. But she already had a boyfriend and I had Lucy so we decided to pretend to date.

'So your not actually a couple? You've never kissed or anything?' Katie asked.

'No its all for publicity' I told her.

'Good, I knew you weren't the cheating type'.

'Do you guys know where Lucy is? I haven't seen her' I asked.

'No sorry. Louis and Claire were here before but they left and we haven't seen anyone else since then' Harry said.

'I'm gonna go look for her' I told them and I headed out the door into the airport.

Quickfire question

If you had all the money in the world where would be the first place you'd go??

Mine would be Harry Potter World in America