Chapter 8- No Kisses For Nialler

Happy Birthday to my amazing BFF BooTomlinsonxxx!!!! Soo sorry I can't be there with you Boo.

Vote and Comment!!!

**Hannah's point of view**

I watched Niall follow a little girl probably about the age of six through the crowd. The little girl was holding a bag of Nandos out to Niall and he was following her in a sort of trance, eyes glued to the bag.

I watched as the little girl threw the bag away and run at Niall, jumping onto him and climbing onto his back.

Surprised, Niall fell forwards onto the ground and the little girl sat, crossed legged on the middle of his back, pulling his hair.

'You alright Niall?' I asked him, trying not to laugh. He looked so uncomfortable.

'No I am not thankyou very much. Can you please get this little kid off me!!' he screamed.

The Directioners around me had all taken out their phones and were taking pictures of him.

'Nar sorry, don't really feel like it' I said to him, faking a look of boredom as I pretended to fix my nails.

'HANNAH!!!!' Niall screamed.

'Alright, alright' I told him and I walked forward and grabbed the kid under the arms, lifting her up and off Niall.

She smelt strangely like pee which I am starting to worry about.

'Thanks' Niall said getting up.

'What should I do with her?' I asked Niall as I was still holding the little girl.

'I want a pony!' she said to me in a little baby voice.

'Yeah that's nice but your not getting one' I told her.

'Your mean!'

'I know'.

'MUM!!!!' she screamed at the top of her lungs.

'Shit, put the kid down and lets run for it' Niall said.

I dropped the girl and she landed on her bum. Niall and I took off as fast as we could as we could see the girl's mother coming towards us and she probably could have broken every bone in our bodies with just one finger.

We ran for another 5mins before stopping and leaning against the wall to catch our breaths.

'So hey how are you?' Niall asked.

'I'm good, how are you?

'Not too bad. Do you think we lost her?'

'I don't know, I don't see her anymore' I said, looking behind us.

'At least we lost the fans. Now were alone' he said, moving closer to me.

'In a crowded airport full of people. Yeah we're totally alone'.

'Don't be mean Hannah' Niall said, moving forward and pressing his lips against mine.

I pulled away.

'Sorry no kisses for Nialler.'

'Why not?' he said pouting.

'Because you have to catch me first' I said running off.

I didn't know why I didn't want Niall to kiss me. I do. I need him in my life now more than ever but for some reason I feel... Ahh I don't know what I feel. A little confused as to where our relationship is going and what is going to happen to us and I guess I'm just scared of getting too committed to him. Its not that I have a problem with committing to him but I just don't want to be some fling that ends after going nowhere.