Chapter 13- Welcome To Australia Liam

Hello everyone

Had massive writers block so really sorry it's not very good but I promise it will get better.

Now something really important has happened. At the start of December, all the One Direction tour dates for this year in Melbourne changed. So now I don't get to see them till the end of October instead of September. But more importantly it means that my story is wrong. Cause this story is set in September but they aren't actually coming till October.

I'm not gonna bother changing it so although its not accurate the story is still going to be set in a week in the September.

I got 80 comments on last chapter!!!!!!! AMZAYN!!!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to peacelove400789 cause she's scared that Pitch Black from 'Rise of the Guardians' would come and kill her!

**Lucy's point of view**

I have never been so insulted in my life!!! Some people are just so rude!

Ok so, I took Liam to the hospital and stressed all the way there that I had murdered his foot. He kept reassuring me that it was fine and that it had even stopped hurting and that he didn't need to see a doctor but I told him to shut up and stop lying to make me feel better.

When we got to the hospital I helped Liam hop inside. He swore that he was fine to walk on his foot but I told him that if he put his foot on the ground then I would smack him. We got inside and I groaned loudly at the number of people sitting in the waiting room.

We walked over to front desk and I watched the look of surprised shock spread across the face of the receptionist. The good and bad news was that she recognised Liam. Good news was that she put us at the front of the queue but the bad news was that she flirted with Liam the whole way to the doctors room. Now your probably thinking how old was this chick? Unfortunately she was only like 21.

In the doctors room he informed us that there was nothing wrong with Liam's foot and that it was just bruised. He didn't need crutches or anything, the doctor just said not to play any sport for the next few days.

I then chucked a spaz, telling the doctor that he was terrible at his job and that of course there was something wrong with his foot cause I had hit him with the car. Then I was 'escorted' outside and told not to come back. Liam just laughed as he followed me outside as I kicked and screamed at the people taking me to get the fuck off me cause they were hurting my arms.

Now we're in the car and about 20mins from Claire's. Liam's in the passenger seat while I drove.

We're both sitting in silence, I'm angry and Liam is smiling like an idiot.

'You have to admit, that was kind of funny' Liam said smirking.

I frowned at him.

'No! I don't find this funny at all! I could have killed you and now I find out that there is nothing wrong with you. This is all your fault!'

'My fault?? How is it my fault?'

'Well if you had of told me that you were feeling fine before we reached the hospital then I wouldn't have been kicked out!!'

'But I did tell you!! You told me to shut up about it!'

Oh right I did.

'Alright, I know it's all my fault' I said, hanging my head in shame.

'It's ok, I forgive you' he said, leaning across and kissing me on the check.

His touch sent shivers up my spine and I closed my eyes in pleasure. Which probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, seeing as I was driving. The car jerked to the side and my eyes snapped open and I quickly took control of the wheel.