Chapter 2: The chosen Ones

Hey guys it's me Maud again!! I hope you'll like this chapter! 

The next morning it was Neville who woke Harry up: "Come on Harry! We'll be late for breakfast!", he called. So as they ran to the Great hall, Harry bumped into someone and dropped his history of magic book. He looked up to the gorgeous person he had bumped into; Soft but over-gelled blond hair, pale, beautiful grey eyes. "Watch where you're going Potter!", the taller boy shouted at him as he stormed off.

When they arrived at breakfast, Harry and Neville sat with the others. "What took you so long mate?", Ron asked. Harry looked up to them, half a croissant sticking out of his mouth and said: "I overslept and then I bumped into Malfoy on the way here. He seemed in a bad mood. Any ideas why?". Ron and Hermione looked at each other and Ginny shifted uncomfortably on her chair. "Professor McGonagall just announced we won't have any classes today...", Harry was very confused by that statement and asked: "Why is Malfoy so angry then? That doesn't make any sense!", "Harry...", Ginny said, "We aren't having Class today because of a special event, we're having a ball soon. McGonagall chose four students, one from each house, to prepare the Great Hall...", Harry was still very confused and looked at Ron for an answer, "Mate, she chose you, Luna, a guy called Mike and bloody Draco Malfoy!", Ron explained, sighing out of frustration. Hermione said: "She's probably going to give you a special dormitory to share until the ball. You will be spending loads of time with them Harry!". The golden boy felt annoyed. He had no interest in decorating the Great Hall for some boring ball he was probably not even going to. Even less because of stupid Malfoy! He couldn't even dance, it was going to be the Yule Ball all over again! But boy was Harry wrong...

At 9 am all four students were expected in the Principals office. When Harry arrived a few minutes early he realized he forgot to ask for the new password. He decided to wait for someone else, but he hadn't expected that person to be his rival.

The blonde boy looked around the corner seeing Harry sit all by himself. He watched the boy's hand go through his dark messy hair. Draco looked at how handsome Harry really was, he had had a crush on him since the third year but had never actually admitted it. He stared for what seemed hours only for it to be a minute. He slowly walked towards the smaller boy. "Hey Potter, what are you doing?", he asked. Harry looked up to see Draco's pretty grey eyes and said: "Shut up Malfoy! I forgot to ask for the bloody password...". While Draco laughed he held his hand towards Harry to help him up,"Here let me help you up Scarface.", Draco said, "I'll give you a hint if you'd like, McGonagall absolutely loves Cauldron Cakes.". Harry chuckled and said: "What's that supposed to mean?", Draco looked like he was going to explode of laughter. "You're so oblivious Potty. Did I mention that's the password?".

-545

Sorry, it's still pretty short :( I hope you don't mind?