The Other Side Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

“Welcome,” she says, but it sounds more like a question.

  “So, ah, watcha doin later?” I ask trying to sound casual.  

“Don’t worry about it,” she says walking into her room. I follow her.  

“Well I am worrying about it.  So tell me, are you going to be studying, doing your homework, staying home to night…?”  

She falls back on her bed and lets out a laugh. “Let me guess, some piruja (slut) hit you up to echar un palo (to have sex) and you want me to stay home and watch Gabe.” She gave me a quick sarcastic smile that faded into her usual serious lookin face. Psh, if I weren’t her brother, I would have thought she’d probably be in a gang just by looking at her face. She never has a smile, ever. And she always looks like she’ll fuck you up, if even accidentally brushed against her. Well, she is a spawn of gang member. 

“Huh, what gave you that idea?” I say trying to play it cool.

“¿Realmente? Yo no soy estúpido (Really? I’m not stupid),” She says with attitude, “Tengo dieciséis años. Sé lo que tu hasta (I’m sixteen. I know what you’re up to).” Hm it is true and kinda pretty obvious. I’ve been known to be the type to be with girls almost every night.  

“Whatever. I just need you to stay home to night. Alright?” I beg.  

“Hm, I don’t know. I was thinking about going over to my friend’s house.” She grins trying to get under my skin, but both me and her know she’s bluffing. She’s never been the type to have friends. She only has one and he’s like family but other than that she’s more of a solo act.  

“I’ll pay you.” I offer. I take out a $20 bill and drop it on her bed. Her eyes followed it as it floated to her bed. She hikes one eyebrow up.  

“Thanks.” She grabs the twenty.  

“So you’ll do it?” I ask.  

“Weeeellll,”  

“Izzy,” I say with a stern voice. She rolls her eyes,

“I was going to stay home any ways,” she starts, “But you know, it always nice to have a couple bucks in my pocket.” She put on a mischievous smile. I narrow my eyes at her and walk out her room. I go into my room and put on some new clothes, deodorant, and some cheep body spray mamá bought. I get some extra clothes and put them in a draw string bag. I gotta feeling I won’t be home for a while.      

“I thought I told you to not keep me waiting,” Frankie says when she opens the door to her house. I give her a once over. ¡Aye! She was looking muy bien in her tank top and booty shorts. She pulls me in the house by my shirt and closes the door. She shoves me against the door.  

“So we’re playin rough I see?” I smirk. She rests her hands on my chest.

  “Cállate (shut up),” she whispers before presses her lips to mine. She separates my lips with her tongue. She weaves her arm around my neck and pulls me closer closing the gap between us. Our tongues fondle with each other for a few minutes. I slowly moved my kisses down to her neck and slowly guided her to her bedroom. She roughly pulls off my shirt my shirt and throws it on the floor. I swear I felt one of her nails scratch my back. I move back up to her lips and walk her towards her bed. Before I could lay her down, she pushes me off of her.  

“Whoa, what’s-,” I barely got to finish my sentence when she pushed me down on the bed. I watched as she climbed on top of me; straddling me. I bit her lip and she lets a moan. I reach for her shorts and slide them down. I flip her over so that I’m on top of her. She gives me a daring grin. I lean down and wiggle her lip ring with my tongue. She starts to pull at my jean zipper. I do the honors and take them off. I lay my body on top of her and start kissing her. She lets out moans in between breaths.