"Bet-"

Taehyung's eyes popped off his face when Anna took him by surprise by smashing her lips onto his. His mind was now a flat line. Anna placed her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Taehyung began to get intoxicated by her kiss, the kiss he hadn't felt for 131 years. The kiss brought back so many memories. He didn't know what the hell was happening, but he gave into the kiss and passionately returned the favour.

Anna's coat fell off her lap when Taehyung pulled her up from her seat and placed her on him. Anna let out low moans when Taehyung bit on her lips, making her legs tighten around his waist.

Jungkook never felt this goo- Oh, my God!

Anna harshly pulled away from the kiss and looked down with wide eyes. Reality began to kick in as she found herself straddling Taehyung, breathing heavily along with him. This wasn't a dream.

"Beth, what ha-"

"Thi-this is wrong. I'm so sorry." She opened the door and got out of the car, running in the direction of her house before Taehyung could say anything.

She opened the gate hastily and just when she was about to reach her porch, the front door opened.

"Ann."

"J-Jungkook..."

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" Anna asked sternly. Inside her, there was a storm brewing, but she couldn't let it show.

"I came to see you." Jungkook looked down and sighed, "To apologise."

Anna didn't say a word. She just looked at the boy blankly, void of any emotions in her eyes.

Jungkook sighed again, taking her silence as an answer to continue, "I'm really sorry, Ann, for everything I've done. I shouldn't have ever accused you of such a thing. I've known you since we were kids, and I've known you better than you know yourself... and yet, I accused you of something you would never have done to me. I'm sorry for lashing out like that, and for breaking your heart."

Anna saw his eyes beginning to get glossy.

"You don't have to forgive me. But I want to let you know that I am really sorry. I just wish you could give me another chance."

Anna let out a shaky breath, "I forgive you, Jungkook."

Jungkook's head snapped up with wide eyes, unable to believe Anna's words.

"I shouldn't have gotten angry at you. I should've talked this out with you. But that doesn't change the fact that you doubted my loyalty towards you."

His smile fell.

"I wish I could give you a chance, Jungkook. I really do, but... I'm not over the words you used, to break my heart. I need time."

A tear rolled down his eye and Anna tried not to react to it. She kept her face stoic, "I understand, Ann. Take your time."

Jungkook smiled sadly and walked past her, stopping outside the gate, "I still love you, Ann."

It was the last thing he said before they parted ways.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down, tiger!" Jimin patted Taehyung's back, both surprised and amused at the younger man swallowing one shot after the other. Taehyung set the last glass on the table and hastily wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

"More."

"Wha-"

"I said, MORE!" Taehyung slammed his large palm to the bar top. Jimin gulped and refilled ten other shot glasses only for Taehyung to chug them down in 5 seconds, "More."

"Taehyung, you're on the third bottle of vodka. Tell me what's wrong."

"More!"

Jimin sighed and refilled just one glass, "I'm not refilling unless you tell me what's wrong."

Taehyung clenched his jaw, staring at the shot glass in his hand, "She kissed me."

He licked his lips, trying to get a taste of her mint chapstick. But all he could taste was the bitterness of the vodka and the emptiness of his lips without hers on it.

"What?" Jimin's brows jumped.

"She kissed me." He scoffed, "And said it was a bloody mistake. Now pour up!"

Jimin poured the colourless liquid into the shot glasses, which Taehyung consumed within a matter of seconds. Again.

"More." He groaned.

"You'll get drunk at this rate, Taehyung!"

He scoffed dryly, "Sure."

Nothing in this world will be able to intoxicate me as much as the taste of her lips.

Annabeth...