Chapter 10: The Drive

Katherine's POV

The day before the meeting the pack/Luna ceremony

"Hey babe!! Me and Jess are going to go to the mall so we can get a dress for us" I yell for Jax

"Ok, have fun. Do you want us to do anything for the ceremony while you're gone? " Jax asked while walking up behind me.

"Uh yes actually set the tables and chairs up" I said while I was grabbing my car keys to meet Jess by the car.

"Will do. I Love you bye" Jax yelled

"I Love you too bye" I said while walking out of the door of the pack house

At the mall

"Ok Kat you got to pick a dress for tomorrow night" Jess said a little annoyed

"Ok well you chose a red dress so I guess I'll choose this one" I said holding up a dress.

It's blue with a see-through top part and it's short in the front and tapers down in the back with a small train in the back and it's got 2 small wolves on the skirt part.

"OH MY GOD Kat that would look great on you. Ok now let's go eat after we pay for this because I have something to tell you. " Jess said excitedly

"Ok let's go to red robins"

At the restaurant

"Ok now that we are seated, what did you want to tell me? "

"I found my mate" Jess said

"Oh my god are you kidding me and you didn't tell me as soon as you found him. Who is he? Is he nice?" I said while grabbing her arm and smiling.

"Because I was kinda shocked that I found him and yes he is nice." Jess said while smiling

"Ok who is he? "

"Uh he is Alpha Jax's Beta Jack" Jess said nervously

"Omg you're kidding me right he is so handsome I'm happy for you. Plus I trust him and he is a nice guy"

"Thank you Kat me and him came up with the plain that I would tell you and he would tell Alpha Jax" Jess said

After we talked more about that we ate them left.

Back at home

I was so happy for Jess on finding her mate. She has been looking for her mate for years and I'm happy she finally found him. We go inside and I go up to me and Jax's room and put my dress away for tomorrow and just as I sit down on the bed Jax comes walking in.

"Hey babe we got everything all set up and more. What's your dress look like? " Jax said

"Your going to have to wait to see it" I said

"Ok"

Jax walks over to me and kisses me. The kiss gets intense real fast. Jax stops kissing me and picks me up in his arms and lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me and takes off his shirt and he takes my shirt and pants off. We started kissing again. It got heated and he started kissing down my jaw line then kissing down my neck. When he got to the spot where he would mark me he started sucking on it and it made me moan. Then Jax looks up at me.

"Babe can I please mark you? " Jax said

"Yes. Jax I want you I want all of you. "

"Katherine you know what that means right? "

"Yes I do. Just do it ok"

Just as I said that Jax slips off mine and his underwear. And he looks at me again.

"Are you sure? " Jax said

And I just nodded my head yes and just as I did that he slid himself inside me. He started moving back and forth. I was in pain and I was wanking and moaning in pain and he knew it so he took it slow. Then he started speeding up then he slowed back down. Then he stopped and collapsed on top of me.

"I'm sorry Kat. I just need to calm down. I know it must hurt me being in you. So I'll calm down and take it slow. " Jax said in my ear.

"No Jax I want you to be rough with me. Don't be gentle" I said

" Are you sure" Jax asked

"Yes"

Just as I said that Jax sat up and started pounding himself inside me. Going in and out of me so fast. I was moaning so loudly. He felt so good inside me.

He was just about to finish. I could see it in his eyes and I knew what to do.

"Be ready Kat"

He came close to me and just as he finished we both bit into each other's spots. We licked up the blood. Jax got off of me and we laid there and cuddled and ended up both falling asleep.