Chapter 3: White Room

Katherine's pov

 I woke up with a massive headache and in a white room. I sat up and looked around at my surroundings and saw I was wired up to an IV. I sat there for 5 minutes thinking about what happened to me and when everything came back it hit me. I fought rogues and bled too much and blacked out in front of my mate.

I hear the door open and look up "oh I didn't know you were awake yet, how are you feeling?" A stranger who I assume is the doctor said while walking over to the side of the bed.

"I am fine. Where's Jax?" I say while putting my hand on my forehead

"He left to take a shower and get food. Do you want me to go get him for you? "The doctor is checking my vitals when he asks and I'm watching him on alert because I have no clue where I'm at.

"Uh no it's fine he seems busy. Where am I at? "

"You are in the Blood Moon Packs hospital wing. " The doctor gets finished checking them and starts to write something down on his clipboard

"Oh ok how long have I been out? "

"3 days. " The doctor said

"3 days really um you think I can go home today? " I look at him in shock

"Uh yes you can I just want you to stay here another hour to make sure you will be ok. " The doctor said while looking at a chart

"Oh my god, you're awake! How are you feeling?" I hear someone say while walking into the room but I don't look to see who it is.

"Alpha Jaxon" The doctor says while turning around and bowing his head

"Jax I am feeling fine" I say as Jax grabs my hand

"Are you in any pain? The rogues tore up your stomach pretty good" Jax asked worriedly.

"No I feel fine I just want to go home" I say while looking down at my stomach

"Ok then if the doctor says it is ok we will go right now" Jax quickly looks at the doctor but I see this look in his eyes that says don't let her leave anytime soon and I don't like that look.

"Um I would actually like for her to stay another hour to make sure she is ok" The doctor said while checking my IV bag to see how much liquid is in it.

"Ok then I am staying with you I am not letting you out of my sight again, mate" Jax puts is hand at the back of my head and kisses my head and sits down in a chair beside the bed

"I will be fine if you have to go" looking at Jax i can tell he's barely slept in the 3 days I've been unconscious.

"No, I almost lost you 3 days ago. I won't go through that again. " Jax said with fear in his eyes like he was reliving in his mind what happened 3 days ago. I can feel my wolf Sky wanting to comfort him but I keep her at bay and put my other hand on top of his.

" Jax I'm fine im right here sitting by you." I look at him sincerely then look around the room and think of a way to change the subject and brighten the mood a little bit.

" So we are mates."

" Yes we are." He says a little happier

"Must not mean much if I saw you with that guy earlier. Are you gonna reject me for that guy?" As soon as i say that i start laughing

He starts to laugh too and looks at me and says " I'll have to tell Jack that one. Um no he's my Beta. So no i'm not gonna leave you for him." He's still laughing when he says it.

We continued to talk that whole hour just about random stuff. Just us genuinely getting to know each other since we had nothing to do but talk. After a while the doctor came in and let me go home.

We left the hospital and Jax was taking me home. So my parents don't worry about where I was or if something happened to me. We pulled up to my house.

"Thanks for the ride Jax" I say while getting out of the car

"No problem hey I was wondering if I could take you on a date on Saturday? " Jax asked as he puts down the window

"Sure why not. What time? " i say through the window

"7 pm I will pick you up, don't dress fancy." Jax said looking at me

"Ok see you then" I say

"Bye" Jax yelled as I was walking away

As soon as I got inside I ran to my room because I wanted to avoid my parents. I was feeling tired even though I slept for 3 days and I felt disgusting so I took a shower and went to bed.