Chapter 2: Mate

Jaxon's POV

"What is that smell?" I ask my beta Jack who is standing next to me as we walk towards the cafe

"I don't smell anything" Jack says smelling the air

"It smells like roses"

'MATE' my wolf ryder says

'Find mate' Ryder says

Just as I walk into the cafeteria. I see her, my mate. At that point I was standing there gawking at her and then she ran. I ran after her. I want to know who my mate is.

Katherine's POV

I ran so fast before I knew it I was out of the school and at my car getting ready to unlock it when. I was slammed into my car door.

"Mine! You are MY mate no one else's. You don't know how long I have been looking for you. " My mate says

"Um excuse me I am nobody's, I don't care if you are my mate I am not YOURS, I am my own person" I said while trying to push him off but fail

"No guy will look at you inappropriately ever again. " He said will still holding me in place "Who are you to dictate that?" I said annoyed.

"I am Jaxon Moon Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack. But you can call me Jax." Jax said, standing proudly and releasing his hold.

"Well hi Jax I am Katherine Pierce daughter of Alpha Philip of the blood moon pack." I said while getting off of my car.

And just as I said that he slammed his lips on mine. He started moving his lips on mine. I was so in shock that it took me a few seconds to respond. When I finally responded. The kiss got heated really quick. Before I knew it he pulls away.

"We need to stop or I'll mark and mate you right here on what I assume is your car in the middle of the school's parking lot" Jax said while hanging his head next to my neck and trying to catch his breath.

"You're right, well let's get out of here then. Actually, before we found each other I was going to ditch the rest of school. So let's get out of here." I said with a smile. Then I ran off to the wood surrounding the school.

I shifted into my pure white wolf. Fun fact about my wolf being white is i'm the only white wolf to ever exist.

He was in shock when I looked back but when I looked forward I heard running so I ran into the forest. Then before I know it I see this black wolf in front of me. It was my mate.

He is bigger than I am not by much but he is. My mate stood there in front of me in awe probably because my wolf is pure white. Then, after a while he walked up to me and started nestling himself into the fur of my neck. He smelled good. Me and my wolf were happy. We sat in that spot for a few hours then I started to want to run so I decided to play hide and seek with my mate. So I ran off and hid. As I was running I took a turn and I found this beautiful water fall. The water was a light shade of blue and was clear.

The water looked so inviting. So, I ran to the waterfall and shifted back into my human form. Luckily when we werewolves shift our clothes shift with us. Or else it would have been awkward for me when Jax finds me I won't be naked. Just then I take my shirt, shorts, and boots off and jump into the water. It feels so nice.

"You naughty naughty girl" I hear Someone say in the distance

I turned around and saw 3 rogues standing there. On a cliff next to the waterfall.

"Taking your clothes off in front of people is very naughty. What shall we do with her? " The one rogue on the left said

"How about you guys leave before I kick all of your ass's and do my nails while I am at it!" I said

"Feisty one you are" The one on the right said

"I am giving you till the count of 3 to get lost or I will make you leave! " I said

"1" They still haven't left

"2" Still haven't

"3" Still haven't

So I jumped up out of the water and shifted into my wolf and started growling. That is when all 3 of them shift into theirs. One of them lunged at me. I dodged it and bit him in the neck and locked my jaw and that is when the other 2 came at me one bit my neck while the other bit my stomach. Then all the sudden we hear this growl. It was my mate. I still had a hold of the one rogue's neck. My mate got the 2 off of me. I was bleeding at that point. I bled so much that I let go of the rogues he got a hold of my neck and made me bleed even more. My mate got him off. I shifted back to my human form and once my mate got rid of them he came running and shifted into his human too. I came and kneeled beside me.

"I think i need a doctor" I said while laughing and pointing to the wounds.

"You think, Alright come on" He said while helping me up

I started slowly getting up while holding his arm. Once i get on my feet my legs decide it's a great idea to give up on me so i fall he catches me.

"Wow now slowly kat" He says while holding me firmly in his arms.

"I'm not gonna be able to-" before i could finish my whole world goes dark.