Chapter 14: The Note

Jaxon POV

"JACK!!" I yell from in my office

(jack comes running in)"Yes Alpha" jack says all formally

"Why is Ryan Cross the alpha's son from Dark Light Pack in the cells" i say madly and loud

"Alpha because he tried to come onto our land and when we stopped him he tried to attack us and when we knocked him out he had many weapons on him and he had this note on him" Jack says while handing me the note.

Ryan,

Your job is to kidnap Katherine Pierce. That way we can make her be your mate and we can rule not just our pack but the Blood Moon Pack as well. Now I'm leaving this job up to you because I know you will get the job done.

Love,

Father

"Fuck!! Do you know what this means? Kat is in danger. She went for a run. You have to go find her now. I'm going to go question Ryan." I say angrily and with gritting teeth

"Yes Alpha" Jack says while running off

I hate the fact that people are after MY MATE. She's mine and nobody will take her.

30 minutes later

Finally I got to the room that's far away from the pack house. the room where we have our cells to keep prisoners.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" i yell while running out of the room because the cells are empty.

I'm running as fast as I can to get back to the pack house. I dont think ive ever run this fast before.

20 minutes later

I run into the pack house and am greeted by Jack.

"Sir Luna Katherine has been taken prisoner" Jack says looking down

"How do you know for sure? Maybe she's still out in the woods" I say concerned and pointing towards the woods.

"This was left on the table by the door," Jack says while handing me a note.

Dear Jaxon,

I have Katherine. She is going to be my mate now. you're not going to get her back and if you try to save her i will kill her without a second thought.

Sincerely,

R

I read the note over twice and without a second thought i say.

" Get troops together we are getting Katherine back and we are getting her back now" I say, gritting my teeth and pointing to the ground and crushing the note.

"But sir the note says-" jacks tries to finish but i cut him off

"NO WE ARE GOING TO GET KATHERINE AND WE ARE GOING NOW AND THAT IS AN ORDER" I yell because I can't let MY MATE become someone else's.