Chapter 4: First Date

Katherine's POV

It was Saturday and I was very nervous. I was so nervous that I didn't leave my room all day. Sky has been wanting to go for a run but I kept fighting her and I ended up winning. I looked at the time and it read 5:30pm. Oh shit I have to get ready.

I hopped in the shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into my room. I go to the closet and pick out blue jean shorts, a black crop top, and my black converse. I put on eyeliner and mascara and spray some perfume on. After that I was ready to go. I walk over to my bedside table, grab my phone, look at the time and it says 6:50pm.

While I was checking my phone I heard a knock on the door "who is it? " I say while still looking at my phone

"It is me honey, Alpha Jaxon of the Blood Moon Pack is at the door and says hes your mate and wants to take you on a date" My mom says sweetly

"Ok mom be down in a second" I say while putting my phone in my back pocket and grab a jacket just in case it's cold.

I walk down stairs and I see Jax and my dad talking. Oh no that's not good. My dad is not good at talking with my boyfriends. Last time the guy got so scared he ran off and never called or text again. I stopped at the middle of the stair case ready to back peddle and go back up to my room but then I heard them laughing.

"Ready to go Jax" I say while still surprised i heard them laughing

"Yeah babe let's go" After he says that i watch him and my dad grab hands and hug like they've known each other for years.

We walked out the door and walked to Jax's car. He opens and holds the door open for me like a gentleman. Once in he ran to the other side and got in. Then we drove off.

"Ok but what the hell was that with my dad. He is never that way with anyone that I've dated." At this point i was leaning on the counsel of the car looking at him

" It was nothing. I've known your dad for a few years because of me becoming Alpha. Your dad has always liked me." He looks at me innocently but I don't buy it and just let it go

We arrived at this beach. We got out and Jax walked over to me and grabbed my hand. We were walking for a while when I finally said.

"Where are you taking me? Somewhere to kill me? " After I say that I start laughing

"I would never hurt a hair on your head. Just a little bit further. " That's when he points up ahead.

We walked for like 5 more minutes then we arrived at this beautiful area. There was a blanket with 2 pillows and candles around it to light up the beach a little bit.

"Oh my god Jax you did this for me it is so beautiful! " i say while putting my hands to my mouth

"Only for you babe I wanted our first date to be perfect. I spent all day figuring out what to do and I chose this. " Jax smiles at me and starts to walk me to the blanket.

I stopped him and I turned towards him. I got onto my tip toes because Jax is taller than me and I kissed him. He was a little shocked by me doing this but he kissed me back. The kiss started out sweet then it got real heated in a matter of seconds. Jax saw I needed air so he trailed kisses up and down my neck when he got to the spot where he would mark me one day I moaned. I feel him smile against my skin and grazes his teeth lightly against my sweet spot again.

"We can't not here Jax. I'm not ready yet. I want to spend more time together before we mate completely. For now let's go swimming"

"But we don't have—" Jax said but I cut him off by running away and while I was running I was taking my clothes off. By the time I got to the water I was in my bra and underwear. When I looked back Jax was running towards me taking off his clothing too. I got fully in the water and Jax came up behind me and grabbed my waist.

"That wasn't very nice babe I would punish you but you want to wait" He said with a cocky smile.

I immediately started blushing and I said in a seductive voice " How would you do it?"

" Very rough" he has this smirk on his face as he says it which makes me wish he would just do it.

We stayed there for hours just swimming and talking about or lives before we met about our packs and just about everything. But, everything has to come to an end eventually so we left after a while

"Did you have fun, my queen?" Jax asked

"I did actually"

On the way back home I couldn't stop smiling because I was so happy. When we pulled up in front of my house I got out of the car but I turned around.

"Thanks see you tomorrow"

"you're welcome. I love you bye" Jax said

"Wait what" I said in shock. We have actually never gotten to the I love you's. Since we haven't been with each other for very long.

"I said I love you" Jax said shyly

"Well then I love you too"

I closed the car door. Walked to my house door, opened it and ran up to my room. I got in my room and got into my workout clothes and went for a run in the woods behind my house. When I came back I took a shower and got into one of my oversized T- shirts.