Chapter 6: Time

Jaxon's POV

I was up all night trying to figure out why Katherine would threaten me by saying she wouldn't talk to her parents about leaving their pack. Why would she just because she is mad at me doesn't mean she has the right to threaten me like that. I mean I feel bad for hurting her head. But it wouldn't have happened if she wouldn't have ran.

I look over at her and all I can think about is how cute of a sleeper she is it's so hard to stay mad at her.

Katherine's POV

I know it was fucked up to threaten Jax like that but he deserved it he pissed me off. I love that he is possessive but to a point. Ok I know I have to apologize to Jax for saying that but I'm not going too right now till he learns not to piss me off.

I opened my eyes and saw Jax staring at me. I get up and walk into the bathroom and get in the bath.

When I got out Jax wasn't in the room and that's good because I'm going to spend today with my friends.

I get dressed. I am wearing a black crop top and black leggings with my hair in a ponytail and black boots.

I grab my phone and my car keys and head to the door when suddenly someone grabs my arm and slams me into a wall. When I see who it is it's Jax.

"Where do you think you're going? " He says in a annoyed voice

"Out so let go or I will straight punch you and break your nose. " I said with attitude

"For 1 lose the attitude and for 2 no you won't and for 3 where are you going" He said annoyed still

"Out I told you now let go or I'm going to straight punch you" I said with even more attitude

"No you won't" Jax said

And that's when I straight punched him and broke his nose.

"Oww Kat" Jax said in pain

"Oh don't Kat me. I told you I would do it '' That's when I walked out the door and to my car and drove off.

My wolf Sky wasn't happy about me punching our mate but he deserved it for doing what he did.

I was driving for hours. I decided I wasn't going to spend the day with my friends. I wasn't going anywhere I was just driving. I'm so tired of Jax treating me like a child and him trying to boss me around we are mates we're supposed to be equals. I know it was wrong for me to punch Jax but I am tired of him thinking that I have to do what he wants and not what I want.

When I pulled up to the house I saw Jax walking out of the house with no shirt on. I parked the car and got out.

"Where the fuck have you been? " Jax yelled

"Out I told you." I said while walking in the house

"Ok well you broke my nose when you punched me. " Jax said

"I told you I would straight punch you and you told me I wouldn't so I proved you wrong. " I said while walking into the bedroom and grabbing a suitcase.

"What are you doing with a suitcase? " Jax asked

"I'm packing and staying at my old pack house because I can't take you being so possessive over me and constantly wanting to know where I'm at or where I'm going. " I said starting to pack clothes

"Uh no you're not and if you are I'm coming with you. " Jax said grabbing a suitcase

"Jax no I need time away from you. "

"NO I DON'T WANT TO BE AWAY FROM YOU. " Jax yelled

"NO JAX I NEED TIME" I said, grabbing my suitcase full of clothing and leaving.

I ran outside.

"Kat no please" Jax yelled

When i hear him yell I stop in my tracks. I set my suitcase down on the ground. I turn around and walk slowly to him. Once i got to him i put my hand on his cheek and he leans his head into my hand.

"Jax Baby i need space and some time, time to think on things and decide what i want and what i should do" i said calmly

"But i don't want to lose you" He says as a tear rolls down his face

"And you're not losing me. I'm just taking some time" I say as I take my hand off his face and walk back to my suitcase and pick it up.

I ran into the woods and shifted into my wolf and put the suitcase handle in my mouth and ran to my old pack house.