[2]

~𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍~

I stare at myself in the mirror, barely recognizing the person I am looking at. We decided to go with more of a casual professional look so I could feel more comfortable during my interview, but it's still way more than I expected.

The price was pretty high, but since it was my first time shopping there I got a discount.

We went with more of a cream colored blouse with a flowy bow on the front and a black pencil skirt with a small slit on the side and black heels.

My hair is curled right above my shoulders and I grabbed the most expensive, small purse I could find and accessorized with some gold jewelry.

I frantically FaceTime Charlie as I get ready to head out for my interview. "Girl, you look HOT!" She exclaims from the other end, her ice cream almost falling out of her other hand.

Of course it's half past noon and she's eating ice cream out of a carton, probably watching a movie as well.

"Do you think I'll get the job just by looking good?" I ask as a joke, but she just smirks at me from underneath her sweatshirt hood.

"I mean if it's a twenty-three year old interviewing you and you're twenty-one..." I roll my eyes at her comment, threatening to end the call.

"Okay, okay! Good luck, y/n! I'm sure you'll do great!" She waves at the camera before ending it for me.

With a nervous hand, I open the door to my apartment before making my way towards my car in the small parking lot in front of the complex.

I pull up to the huge building further into town, about fifteen minutes away from my apartment. "UK Casts" is written in big letters, parking spots surrounding the massive company complex being run by a young twenty-three year old.

My breathing is more shallow and goes in and out in short spurts as I grip my purse and resume. My ankles have nearly broken at least three times in these heels already and they almost do again as I am about to open the door to the building.

The door is made of glass and is huge and incredibly heavy. I am still able to manage opening it before going towards the front desk, the receptionists looking up at me in a similar apparel as I am in.

Seeing that I'm not being stared at because I am out of place brings more confidence to my posture and overall being.

The lobby is quiet, and also very white but black and white pictures line the walls of the CEO and Harrison Osterfield and other famous actors that were casted by the agents in this facility and deep down I hope that my picture will be up there someday.

I look more closely at Tom Holland's picture, his face seeming so familiar but I don't know how or why other than the occasional picture I had seen before.

I am taken out of my thoughts by a sweet voice saying, "How may I help you, miss?" I check the little clock on the desk seeing that I am about ten minutes early for my interview, but that's usually a good thing to show you're prepared, right?

"I have an interview with Mr. Harrison Osterfield at one o'clock for a secretary position." I say, trying to put as much confidence in my voice as possible, but naturally it shakes with nerves and hopefulness.

"Miss y/n y/l/n?" She asks, looking up from her computer.

"Yes." I confirm, still glancing about.

"I will ring up Mr. Osterfield now. Please take a seat over there while you wait." She points towards the seats lining the walls and I oblige after giving a warm thank you.