Chapter 5: In Which We're Woken Up

It takes several minutes for Addison to come to after her very restful nap.

She glances up at the clock wearily and she squints when she reads that it's a quarter past nine and that Meredith has been in her office with her since at least ten-thirty in the morning.

How much of that time was spend on sex and how much of that was spent on the sleep she wouldn't be able to say.

She feels a warm body pressed up against her and she smiles as she snuggles closer to Meredith again and inhales a deep breath of how the top of Meredith's head feels.

She finds her lavender-scented shampoo intoxicating and she starts to think more and more about Meredith.

When Addison think about it fully up she realizes that she does, in fact, remember all of her inappropriate thoughts and feelings from the previous conscious state and she's decided that cross her heart and hopes to die that she will not utter a single word of her secrets to anyone until the day she dies unless for some godforsaken reason Meredith Grey gives her a damn good reason for her to suspect that she might have feelings for her back.

So she starts off with some light and fluffy and maybe a bit of a boost to Meredith's ego because she really can't help herself here, can she?

"Well doing you is one of the sexiest things I've done in my life I've had a hot cop eat noodles off the back of my-" Addison starts, as they talk with each other in their sweaty post sex post naps lying on their backs on the couch next to each other satiated states.

"A cop like a real live policeman?" says Meredith curiously, curling up to Addison so she could cuddle with her while still being able to see her fall in the face.

"SWAT, actually" Addison corrects herself.

"That's hot," says Meredith.

"You have a thing for men in uniform as well?" Addison teases.

Off Addison's look Meredith simply shoots her one back that seems to say to her "Seriously?! Have you met me?!" and Addison laughs.

"I told him to go SWAT something once," Addison admits. "I wasn't in the mood to hear him talk," she says.

"Did he put you in handcuffs?" Meredith asks instantly.

Addison flushes red at the memory and of the embarrassment of admitting to Meredith Grey the intern that yes, in fact, she had been handcuffed to her bedposts by this hot SWAT cop guy and that yes, she really liked the way he made her lose control.

"I'm going to take that as a yes" Meredith grins deviously as she tries to imagine how hot it would be to see Addison coming while being pounded into and her hands restrained right over her head.

"Never would have pictured you to be such a submissive one Addison" Meredith teases her. And Addison is seriously kicking herself for over-sharing that nitty-gritty detail to the intern.

"Please Addison go on and tell me more about how you like to be dominated by others in bed," Meredith says in a singsong voice and Addison does her best not to give her any more ideas.

"I bet that you like to be spanked, too" Meredith raises an eyebrow at her and Addison doesn't think before she speaks back to say "I told Mark Sloan to never ever say anything about that ever" as she squeals.

"Holy shit you had Mark Sloan spank you you dog Addison" Meredith exclaims and Addison literally brings her palm to her face.

"He never told you?" Addison says, surprised.