22

He didnt know why his heart racing much. He stucked himself infront of the studio's door almost 10 minutes without any knocking. His legs cant function and prefer to be glued.

Some noises can hear through the door, and the owner of the voice was well-recognised by him.

"seems like he's alone in there" his mind mirroring him, plead him for not going in.

"Jungkook?" a quiet familiar voice calling him that chocked him in breath. He wish he will erase this scene.

The youngest turn around, his movements was pretty slow or it was his planned although.

"Namjoon hyung?"

🎶

Namjoon POV

"Namjoon hyung?" i might die for hearing this voice that i had missed.

His face still him, innocent cute-like caught my attention on him until i cant tell how long i had been stared at this presence.

No One POV

"Namjoon hyung? youre staring...." Jungkook said softly yet slowly, almost in whispering cause of his uncomfortable side that make him looks full of shyness in Namjoon's eyes.

The leader got caught by the youngest and pretend that nothing was happened, not wanting to give the youngest more uncomfortable welcome.

"How long you have been standing here?" the leader's tone was not mad but full with concerned that Jungkook missed so much. Missed to have the 'being loved' feeling from them. He felt soft.

"I was about-....." the youngest lowering his head down after he losts his words.

Namjoon smiling, "come on, lets come to my studio first, then Yoongi hyung" he gestured Jungkook when he saw that the youngest still try to get of what he said.

He then took the youngest by the hand softly and lead him to his studio which the youngest obeyed unconciously.

🎶

"hy-hyung, wheres the rest?" the youngest asked when they entered Namjoon's studio.

"Bangtan?"

"N-no, i m-mean our- the others producers"

He can see the grinning on the leader lips, "you will not have any scheduele with them."

The youngest be able to let out a 'oh' shaped on his lips and avoid the eye contact, again.

"its not like my manager said though" he said to himself cause of the confusing arrangement/schedueled.

"i will use the toilet first. Make yourself comfortable Jungkook, like you always do" he gave the youngest the fondest smile on his face that warmth Jungkook's heart.

When Namjoon out for awhile, he took the moments to appriciated the studio's surroundings that his missed for so long. Many moments were created here as he was the familiar one to come here when it comes to the leader.

He unknowingly smiled, knew that he was safe here. Safe in their arms.

🎶

"I will tell you about the lyrics and concept of our collaboration" Namjoon began to talk.

"our" the words that kept playing in the youngest's mind. It just felt so different.

"Jungkook? Jungkookie? You there?"

He was spacing too much he thinks. He saw the leader waved at his face to bought him back to reality. He seems worried.

"uh-uh...." he snapped.

"hey, are you okay? you just made hyung worried" he asked softly, looking really concerned, without leaving any second time to waste with.

"im-im okay. No need to worry" he stuttered gets the leader.

"feeling uncomfortable?" he asked.

The words sometimes hurts Jungkook so much. He dont want to make any of his hyungs to think like that. It will looks like their relation just too far away while Bangtan tried to get closer to him.

"No! sorry, i m-mean,...."

"I understand your condition right now. Getting back was not easy moreover when we're being apart almost a year. At least, give yourself a try. That was enough for the first time" he patted the youngest back, give him some strength that he always did before. Thats why Jungkook always come to him when he had some problems because he knew he will get something for the leader and without knowing, it also gave him more strength in himself.

"im so sorry, hyung" he faced the floor, ashmed and getting mad of himself.

"dont be, Jungkookie. Hey,....." he put one finger under the youngest chin and make the youngest faced him instead.

Those shining doe eyes were looking at his ponderly. He sighed, "hyung is okay. No need to feel guilty, get it? Come on, smile for once" the leader smiled.

Being the little spoon in Bangtan just being loved all the time. The youngest have no right for not to obey what his hyungs are saying or asking. He finally smiled cutely that Namjoon really missed for a long time.

"there you go" he smiled, "the members will love it when they see this precious smile. Im glad that im been the first one to look at it" he poked the youngest nose which make Jungkook scrunched, "ahh hyung, you still treat me like this" he pouted.

"congrats Namjoon for making yourself suffer" Namjoon blamed himself. He really cant endure those pout.

"its still early....." he remind himself.

"w-well, its cute but i will not buy it and lets continue our tasks" he slowly playing with the youngest which Jungkook knew, and enjoyed it.

Its not a bad starting he thinks.

Hope it will go well with the rest.

____________________________________________

Dont ask me why im making Jungkook too early to feel comfortable around Namjoon hehe😄✨... all the things that had taking part always have a reasons right? so yeah. Theres some reasons im doing that😄✨❤

And sorry for the not-so chapter😭