12

• Yoongi •

He was in his own studio. The door was locked safely along with a password. He didn't like someone often go to his studio. He's a type that doesn't want to be interrupts when he was doing his works. To make it simple, he likes peaceful. By the way, the peace atmosphere will gain him some idea or inspiration to makes a great and meaningful lyrics for his and their fans.

The pen that he's holding was doing some noise. The sound of the tapping was only a music in his studio. He rarely be this late on producing a song. He keeps thinking but nothing changed.

As the tapping didn't stop, his eyes sometimes were looking around the studio at the same time until his eyes caught a calendar that was perfectly stand on his table's work which is not far from here. He takes a looks and he noticed, it was Monday.

The day that he always went out with jungkook when they had free. Unnoticed, he's smiling a little. Some scenes were playing around his mind.

> flashback <

1)

"Hyung, I want that" he whiny like a baby when he's around his hyung. He knew that he could get all over when something's that he want.

Totally, no one could arrest those cuteness. If there's a chance, he probably want to wipe it out from jungkook's face. As far that he want to, he couldn't. He's too soft for the maknae and that makes jungkook become more spoil by him.

"Okay. Just take it" Suga said, not leaving a stress nor fed up breath at the end of his word. Jungkook's face lighten up and grinding widely. "Thanks hyung!" He crashed himself to Suga to giving him a big hug and the older returned it back with a smile.

2)

"Hyung, can we go catch some lamb skewers?" Jungkook asks quiet polite. His eyes were wide and show some happiness. He really hoped that suga would accept his request.

Suga was currently pay all his attention to himself. His face was so focus on the computer screen, right infront of him.

"No. I'm busy" he didn't take off his eyes from the screen even inch second.

Within some time, jungkook pouts which suga can't ever see. No matter he won't, his attention not paid for the maknae, totally.

"But hyung, its Monday!" He whining and whine and even stomps his feet at the studio's floor.

Suga was kinda frustrated. Jungkook was bothering him. His passion was pretty huge for producing a song but jungkook makes it worst.

He land his back at the chair and some heavy breath comes out. For sure, he didnt like this kind of situation but for his own good sake, he turn his head to the maknae. Oh. He's still pouts.

"I know its Monday but don't you see that I'm working?" He try to manage to balance his anger back. Without he thought, jungkook was pretty get what's suga try to talk to him just now.

"Okay. I'm sorry. You may continue your work. I'm not gonna bother you and I'm not even gonna comes to your studio often after this. I- "

"Jungkook. Stop." He said before taking a deep breath, "okay. Let's go"

"No hyung. You should do your work now. Its important. I'm sorry for being a brat" he hang his head down.

"No. I will do it later. You're more important to me. Works will wait for. And yes. You're being a brat. A bratty one. But this bratty brat always I love" he poked jungkook's nose while smile a bit.

The maknae cheekily smile that was melt Suga's heart already. He don't have to asks himself twice. He's really have a soft spot for this maknae.

> End Of Flashback <