9- "Memories!"

"Joy is a fleeting emotion like a shooting star crossing the night sky ...

Sophia and Tomas decided to go out that evening in the name of the old days. They would meet many old childhood friends whom, surely only the girl, hadn't seen in a long time. In addition to the fact that most took completely different paths. He stayed at least 20 minutes in his room in front of the mirror to decide what to put on. Not that she was a person who paid much attention to the outward appearance, but the news that Erik, an old teenage crush, would have made her agitate more than she thought. 

Erik was originally from Sweden but had always lived in Spain where his parents moved immediately after he was born. They went to school together for a while, then he retired to collaborate in the family business. However, they never lost sight of each other. She began to see it with different eyes already after only 2 years of knowledge.

He, on the other hand, was the typical little boy courted by all the dolls that breathed and drooled for him. The little cottarella towards her, has always been hidden and private within herself, almost as if it were a secret to be protected. That evening, not that she was still attracted to him, on the other hand she had to see him for a long, too long time, but she felt agitated. For one evening, the girl from Segovia could return.

«Hey sister, we have to go. Look, you're fine »

Tomas came out the door and admired his sister. He was always jealous of her when they were young and, he could admit it even at the time they were adults, which he was still and terribly.

«Thank you, 'little brother'. But I don't want to get cold, you know, so this jacket seems to me .. »

«Sophia, we are in July. How can it be cold? Unless... »

Tomas frowned and smiled, crossing his arms and leaning on the door.

«What?»«Unless a certain Erik suddenly makes you shiver again»

«What are you saying? You are delusional! Why, is Erik there too? I did not know!»

He answered putting on his chosen jacket and hurrying out of the room. Tomas smiled. He knew well what his sister had felt for his friend, he had always known.

The place for dinner was in the center of Segovia, in a historic pizzeria where the boys used to go as children. The owners immediately became friends of the family and it is not even necessary to specify the fact that the pizza sometimes represented a gift for the 2 young regular customers. That evening, Sophia and Tomas arrived well in advance, as they always did, even as children. 

For all, they were the 'advance brothers', because of their 'great desire' to always finish first. Still, they never did it on purpose. They went so far as to think that it was always the others, at this point, who were latecomers. They looked at each other for a moment and the smile on their faces was spontaneous at that memory.

«Here they are, the brothers advance, but what a pleasure»«Sergio»

Sergio was the most ... not serious of the group. Mind you, not that it never was, but he always liked to take life lightly. "if we don't do it now, when can we do it?" he always loved to say. And he was right. Strangely. Despite this, he was still the good friend that everyone would have liked to have at his side.