21- "My Wonderwall"

"A glass of wine is always what you need. Good company, the right atmosphere and a beautiful sunset. But enjoy a bottle of fiery red and life will begin to fly"

《What do you!?》
《Could you please not scream? I'm already excited about mine, thank you!》

Rebecca had found out that Sophia was going out with Daniel that same evening. The result of a penance, of course. Had it been the girl she would have preferred to spend her Saturday evening on the bed reading a good book.

《And you tell me so!?》 Her friend looked at her colleague busy about what she was going to wear, without even listening to her. What was she supposed to tell her? The pilot had forced her.  

《Yes, but you accepted》 She answered her conscience. Probably.

《Should I have sent you a registered letter? He told me this morning. I told you how she went. It is certainly not a pleasure outing. Can you help me find something?》

《Sure, it's not a pleasure but you've been in front of the wardrobe for an hour undecided about what to wear》 Rebecca sat on the bed with a more than pleased expression. She didn't want to wink at anything but she had noticed her evident agitation in her colleague / friend of hers that she never believed it was just an outing of pleasure.
《I like to dress well, what's the problem? Anyway, you're right, I have to be myself》

**

Daniel was ready at 9 pm sharp and as promised he was already in the hotel lobby waiting for Sophia. He hadn't dressed elegantly, because in the end he knew it was just an out of the ordinary, but he had put his shirt on over his shorts anyway, because he also liked to appear. He saw the girl almost at the last moment, her thoughts invaded his mind. He noticed how much she too Sophia paid little attention to her appearance. She wore ripped jeans with black combat boots with a short-sleeved shirt of the same color. A slightly heavier shirt covered her shoulders if the evening grew colder. She admired her for the simplicity with which she introduced herself. Probably one of her many conquests would have worn a long dress even for a simple movie night.

 Probably one of her many conquests would have worn a long dress even for a simple movie night

《Hi》 he only managed to say.
《Hello. We want to go?》

Daniel waved her out before him and accompanied her, after which he followed her. Sophia did not know where she would take her but she followed him without saying a word. They walked with Daniel always one step ahead to dictate the way to the unknown destination.

《Know that I only accepted because I am a Woman of my word and cares so much about her work》 she began her.
《I know well. That's why I took advantage of the situation》 Daniel answered casually. He knew he would have no choice. It was the first time since that evening that Sophia actually observed him. She really suited him that white shirt she had chosen for the occasion, not to mention the constant tan that her skin had, typical of an Australian man. She looked away so as not to look pathetic.
《No acid response? no dig? Are you all right?》 He asked her. In fact, she was far too silent that evening, the problem was that even she did not know the real reason.
《I'm keeping them all for later, Ricciardo. It depends where you are taking me》
《Exactly HERE》