Final Chapter

King POV

September 27th, 2015.

I'm on my way to Skye house. She don't know I'm coming and she don't even know I know where she live. I got it out of Angel..of course she had her questions on why I needed to where she live, but I just told her I owed her some money that I needed to return.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently for her to answer. She opened the door with a annoyed look on her face and I realized she was on the phone. She looked at me confusingly before stepping aside to let me in. She shut and locked the door before sitting beside me on the couch.

"...I'm done fucking with you....no nigga, you are sick as hell." She said with a annoyed sigh. I took that as a sign that she needed a stress reliever and that's exactly what I'm about to give her.

I slowly pulled down her shorts as she watched me, but continued talking on the phone.

"You have a loving wife and soon to be 2 kids to take care of, leave me the hell alone." She said. I don't know who she talking to, but they must be hella thirsty.

I kissed her inner thighs and I heard her gasp. She still continued to talk on the phone, but that conversation was about to end soon. I pushed her panties to the side to reveal her neatly waxed pussy. It was wet and I immediately got hungry for it.

"So wet, for me." I mumbled making sure she heard me. She looked down at me and bit her lip while whoever that is on the phone fed her some more bullshit. I don't even know why she wasting her time listening.

I kissed her pussy and she shivered. Then I licked it, causing her to jump. I could tell she was trying hard to hold in her moans, but I'm not holding back. I spelled my name out on her pussy and licked all of her juices. Skye is the only girl I ever ate out and she taste so damn good. I love eating her pussy. I sucked hard on her clit and she whimpered.

"Mhm...Im gone have to call you back." She moaned into the phone before hanging up. She wrapped her legs around my neck and pushed my head in further.

She wanted more, so that's what I gave her. I spat on her pussy and slurped it right back up. She moaned my name real loud which encouraged me to go in deeper. I fucked her with my tongue while she moaned like her life depended on it.

"King.. I want you inside me now." She panted. I didn't even make her cum in my mouth like I wanted her to, but oh well. If its this dick that my baby wants, then thats what she gets.

I picked her up and carried her upstairs. She pointed to a door and I'm assuming its the master bedroom. I undressed myself and climbed on top of her fully naked.

"You want this dick baby?" I asked, rubbing the tip up against her wet slit.

"Yes, I want it bad." She said, already looking me in my eyes. It's about time she learned the routine. I slowly moved into her, taking in her wetness.

"Fuck." I mumbled in her ear. I wanna take it slow this time. We always have that rough, headboard banging, wake the neighborhood up sex. I just wanna make love to her.

And that's exactly what I did.

----------------------
1 Year Later

Angel finally decided to go off to college. She lived in a dorm room, where she realized that she couldn't find love because she just simply wasn't interested in men. She realized this when she experimented with her roommate, Kayla.

Chris' wife, Keisha kept her word and got a divorce. She also tried to get custody of both kids, but she was overruled and they ended up getting joint custody. Till this day, he still tries to get Skye back. Little did he know, he would soon be gunned down in a gang war..

Karmen ended up having a little boy that she let August name Rayshawn. They still have a lot of love for each other and will always be in love with each other.

Skye and King ended up making it official that night they made love. They have had a unbreakable bond that's been going strong for a year now. They told they're families after about 3 months. They were all so happy that they finally admitted they liked each other. Skye is currently planning on a way to tell King she is pregnant and King is planning a way to propose to her. They may be young, but he realized that She's A Keeper.

The End.