Chapter 2

King POV

I'm King La'Mont Alsina, son of Karmen and August Alsina. Im 19 years old and I already graduated highschool, but I still don't know if I'm going to college. I got light brown skin, I'm about 6'2, I got short curly hair and I got dark brown eyes. (KING IN MM)

I really don't have no friends, but I fucks with my nigga Jordan heavy. We been rocking with eachother since we was toddlers.

I know yall wondering what happened to my twin, Michael. He tried to rape Angel when she was 13 and he was 14, so we stopped fucking with him. He moved with my grandma (August mama). Thats some sick ass shit, I don't know what made that nigga wanna do that. I beat his ass and I tried to kill him.

Enough about that, thats a topic I dont like talking about. I know my sister firend, Skye, is crushing on me. Don't get me wrong, she bad as hell but I ain't interested. I like a girl that I can just fuck and be done with. She obviously the type thats looking for a relationship, so I just fuck with her like I like her.

-------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------

"Why you playing? You know you want me just as much as I want you." I said, smirking. She blushed and I let out a small chuckle.

"You wrong about that, I don't want your ugly ass." She said.

"So its like that? Alright, say no more." I said. I slid her off my lap and walked out the house, pretending to be mad.

I hopped in my navy blue 2013 dodge charger and sped off in the direction of this hoe named Tammy house. She give good head, she a freak and she got a fat ass, she like 28 years old. And she hispanic, so when she fucking and she call me 'Papi' that make my dick harder.

I got out the car and knocked on the door, waiting patiently for her to answer. She answered in nothing but a short silk robe, already knowing what I came for.

"Damn.." I mumbled. She pulled me in the house and went straight to work. I followed her up to her bedroom and she unbuckled my belt, then slid my jeans and boxers down. She stroked my dick until it was standing at full attention and took the whole thing in her mouth. She started playing with my balls while still sucking my dick. She looked me in my eyes as she took my rod down her throat.

"Shit." I groaned. I felt myself about to bust and she knew, cause she started sucking on the tip. Soon as I busted, she stuck the whole thing in her mouth and all my kids shot down her throat. She made sure all my nut came out before standing up and trying to kiss me. I turned my head and it landed on my cheek.

She went to her drawer and pulled out a condom. I layed down on the bed on my back. She slid the condom down on my dick and then she slid herself down on me. She started bouncing up and down while playing with her titties.

"Mhmmm, papi." She moaned. See what I mean? I was letting out low grunts as she started twerking on my dick. I gripped her hips and started making her bounce more. She started moaning and saying shit in spanish, then her juices oozed out all over my torso. I got my nut soon after, and she rolled over to lay beside me. I got up and started putting on my clothes.

"Where you going papi?" She asked, with the sheets wrapped around her body.

"None of yo business." I said, putting on my shoes. I left out the house while she was cussing me out in spanish and dialed Jordan number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Where you at nigga?" I asked him.

"I'm at home. That hoe Tisha took my car." He said. Tisha is his babymama, they got a 1 year old son together.

"Im on my way over there to get you." I said, hanging up. I made my way to his house and blew the horn. He came out a few minutes later and got in the passenger seat. We dapped eachother and I drove to my house.

"Aye, guess who here." I said, pulling in the driveway.

"Who?" He asked.

"Skye." I said, smirking.

"Skye with the fatass?" He asked. I nodded and he started laughing.

"Aye, remember we made that bet" He asked. We made a bet on who could fuck Skye first when we was like 16. Neither one of us actually fucked her though.

"Yeah I remember. That shit still on in my eyes." I said, chuckling.

"Well in that case, let me go." He said, getting out the car. He sped to the front door and walked in like he own the place. I followed him out the car and walked in the house to see Skye sitting on the couch while Angel had her head in her lap crying her eyes out.

"Whats wrong with her?" I mouthed, with a raised eyebrow but Skye just shooed me away while rubbing Angel back. I wonder whats wrong with her.

I shrugged and walked up the stairs, going in my room. Jordan was on the balcony smoking a blunt, I could smell it.

"Aye let me get a hit nigga." I said. He passed me the blunt and I took a long drag from it. It was wayyy stronger than I expected it to be, I started coughing like a rookie.

"Damn nigga, whats that?" I said. I started feeling the buzz from one long drag, thats some good shit right there.

"That good shit." He said, chuckling and hitting the blunt again.

"What's wrong with Angel?" He asked, looking at me with his low and red eyes. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"When I asked Skye she just shooed me away, so I left it alone." I said, taking another drag from the blunt.

"Skye is fine as hell, her hair real, and her ass real. Its rare as hell that you find a broad like that man. Tisha bald ass stay wearing that cheap ass weave." He said, causing us both to break out in a fit of laughter.

"She could use a little bit more titties though, I like my women in a D cup, her ass like a C." He said. We laughed again and I finished off the blunt.

Man this is the life. Fucking bitches and smoking. I just wish my brother was here to enjoy it with me though.