Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning and got ready to go get Angel. I put on some khaki Levis, a red polo shirt, and my red and black Jordan's. I put on my polo jacket and a bulls beanie.

"I'm about to go get Angel!" I yelled, walking past my parents room. I told them about my plan to bring Angel here to talk to them and they agreed.

I grabbed my keys and shoved my wallet in my back pocket before speeding off in the direction of Skye's house. I knocked and waited patiently for somebody to open the door and Skye opened it in nothing but a short silk robe.

"Hey." She said, stepping aside to let me in. She shut and locked the door.

"Where Angel?" I asked.

"She getting ready." She said, going up the stairs. "She should be down in a minute." She said, coming back down after a few minutes.

"Alright. Can I get a kiss?" I asked with a smirk.

"I don't think that's a good idea.." She said, trailing off.

"Why n-" I got cut off by another nigga voice upstairs.

"Skye don't forget the strawberries!" He yelled. That's why she ain't wanna show me now love, cause she got her other nigga here. She looked at me before going in the kitchen and I followed her.

"You can't give daddy a kiss cause your Lil boyfriend here?" I asked with a smirk.

"Don't start." She glared at me. "And I told you we friends. Which means no kisses either." She said, filling a bowl with strawberries.

"But my lips miss you." I pouted. She just rolled her eyes and walked past me. I smacked her ass, making sure to leave my handprint so that nigga upstairs could see.

"Keep your hands off my booty boy. You can look at it, as long as you don't grab it." She said.

"I didn't grab it though." I said matter of factly.

"No touching or smacking it either motherfucker." She said, disappearing back up the stairs. I laughed and shook my head.

A few minutes later, Angel came downstairs fully dressed. We exchanged a greeting then got in the car. I drove back to my parents house and we sat in the car for a minute in silence.

"You ready?" I asked. She let out a deep breath before nodding her head. We got out the car and headed inside. She sat on the couch while I went upstairs to get my parents.

"Aye, she ready." I said.

"I'm nervous." My mama said, looking like she was on the verge of tears.

"Ma chill, I'm sure everything gone be alright once y'all explain to her what really happened." I said, trying to comfort her.

"Come on baybeh, everything gone be just fine." My pops said, grabbing her hand and leading her down the stairs. "Hey baybehgirl.." He said, sitting down on the couch infront of Angel followed by my mama sitting beside him.

"Hey." Angel said dryly.

"First off I wanna start off by apologizing. I should have told you sooner but I was too scared to and I couldn't find the right time or the right words." My mama said. He face was slowly turning bright red and I could tell she was holding in tears. Damn, this must really be getting to her cause my mama ain't never been this damn emotional.

"Okay.." Angel said, not fully accepting her apology.

"Well before either of y'all was born, I had recently reunited with y'all daddy and we were bestfriends. We ended up having sex and that's when the twins were born. We tried a relationship but it didn't work so we decided to stay friends and co-parent even though we were both deeply in love with eachother. Almost 2 years after the twins were born, I started dating Trey Songz. I ended up getting pregnant and we planned to have a family together. When Angel was finally born, he just up and left me. At first I thought something happened to him, but then I started hearing stuff about him in the media about him and some other girl. It broke my heart, but I had no choice but to raise Angel by myself. So when she was a few months, y'all daddy came over and comforted me. We ended up getting together, getting Angel's last name changed, and a year later we got engaged. So here we are now.." My mama said, explaining the whole thing to us.

The room got quiet as me and Angel thought about what my mama just so. So that fuck nigga that all these females be drooling over decided to get my mama knocked up, then leave her? That some true fuck nigga shit and he better not let me catch him on the street.

"I'm so sorry.." Angel said, breaking down in tears. "I called you out your name mommy, I'm so sorry." Angel said, getting up and embracing my mama in a warm hug.

"It's okay baby. I understand where you coming from, I would be just as mad." She said. Me and my pops just sat there awkwardly as they had the heart-to-heart conversation.

"Y'all better get yall asses over here and join this hug." My mama said. Me and my daddy chuckled as we got up and joined them, forming a group hug.

"So I got some news." My mama said with a bright smile as we all sat back down. This time, Angel sat in my mama lap.

"What?" Me and Angel said in unison as my pops sat there smirking. We both looked at my mama anxiously, waiting for her to tell us the news.

"I'm pregnant!" She said, with a bright smile that lit up the whole room.

"Ewwwwh! Y'all to old to be fucking and producing babies!" I said with Angel agreeing with me.

"Boy watch your mouth! I'm 2 months though and I'm hoping for a boy." She said.

"I want anotha' girl." My pops said. "So I ca' spoil ha'." He said.

"I hope you have a boy to, I can't take another Angel walking around." I said, thinking of how bad my life would be with two Angels and my mama in the same house.

"No I want a little sister!" Angel protested.

We all argued about what gender she would have all night. It feel good to have a family. Sometimes I wish my twin could share it with me though.