Chapter 9

King POV

November 18th, 2014.

I don't know what made me apologize to Skye. I guess it was the fact that she sexy as hell and I didn't like how she was ignoring me. And all that stuff about me being pussy whipped is actually true. All I really think about all day is how she feel and how tight she is, how she taste and how she taste like fruit, and how she moan loud as hell and how she was so damn wet. Thats a turn on to me and I'm determined to get me some more pussy from her again, soon.

"Aye nigga, what you doing." Jordan said through the phone.

"Not shit, chillin. Why wassup?" I said.

"Its Saturday which means all the bad bitches at the mall. I'm on my way over there so be ready when I blow the horn." He said.

"Alright nigga." I said, hanging up. I could use a couple of new hoes. Tammy pussy is good but its starting to get old and all my others hoes got some loose ass pussy.

I put on a pair dark washed levis, a red and white polo shirt and my custom made red, gold, and white Jordans. I put on a bulls beanie and my red, white and black football letterman jacket I got in highschool.

Jordan blew the horn and I went outside and hopped in his dark blue mustang. We drove to the mall with some old boosie blasting through the speakers.

"Lets go to footlocker, I need some new shoes." Jordan said.

"Nigga, you got a new pair on yo feet." I said, pointing to the brand new pair of aqua 11s on his feet.

"And? I need some more." He said as we walked in footlocker. While we here I might as well get me some to. I ended up getting two pairs of KD 6s and a pair of lebrons.

We was just walking around when we noticed four bad ass girls staring at us in the food court. They was bad as hell, but they aint have nothing on Skylar sexy ass.

"Aye Jay, you see them bitches over there?" I asked, pointing at them which made them blush.

"Hell yeah. Let's go talk to them, I bet I can get the one with the blue hair number." He said.

"Alright, I call the one thats thick as fuck." I said, smirking. As we got closer, that the other two was kind of ugly. We took a seat at the table at smirked at them.

"Hey ladies. Yall mind if I borrow your friend for a minute?" I said, taking the thick one hand. She blushed and the other girls smiled and shook they heads. I saw Jordan giving me the look that meant 'Nigga why would you leave me with three females?!' but I'm sure its nothing he cant handle.

"So whats your name ma?" I said, still holding her hand.

"Sidney. Whats yours?" She said in a soft voice. She was about 2 inches taller than Skye with mocha skin, dark brown eyes, slightly crooked teeth, and some jet black hair that came a little past her shoulders.

"I'm King, can I get your number Sidney?" I said, smirking at her. She blushed and nodded her head yes.

"Here." I said. I handed her my phone and she handed me hers. I put my number in it and handed it back to her and she did the same.

"What you got planned for the rest of the day?" I asked her.

"I was just gone chill with my girls." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well come back to my place with me." I said. She thought about it for a minute then looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You not some psycho killer or something are you? Cause if you are, tell me now." She said with a straight face.