Chapter 7

King POV

November 16th, 2014.

*Text Convo*

Hoe Named Tammy- When you coming over here again? I miss you.

Me- Probably later or tomorrow.

Hoe Named Tammy- I want you now though :(

Me- You can wait a couple of hours, stop being thirsty.

Hoe Named Tammy- Im horny King damn!

Me- Stop acting like you aint a hoe! Im 100% sure you got other niggas you can fuck, so go text they phone.

Hoe Named Tammy- Papi..I want you inside me right now.

Me- Oh really? How bad?

Hoe Named Tammy- This bad ;)

*End Of Text Convo*

She actually sent me a video of her fingering herself and moaning my name. I ain't gone lie and say it didn't turn me on, cause it sure as hell did. But I ain't worried about Tammy right now. I ain't chilled by myself in a minute, so that's what I'm gone be doing today.

"Skye, can you come over?" I heard Angel say from her room. "Okay, I'm about to go get some snacks right quick, so if im not back by the time you get here then King will probably answer the door when you get here." She said. I know Skye probably like 'Finally I get some alone time with King.'

I heard shuffling, Angel familiar footsteps, then the front door slammed shut. I took off my shirt and sprayed on some axe body spray, to make sure I smell good.

A few minutes later the doorbell rung and I almost immediately jumped up to answer it. Not that I was excited to see Skye or anything like that. Was I?

I answered the door with a smirk on my face. But it wasnt Skye at the door, it was a sexy ass girl. She had some long ass black hair that stopped a little passed her butt, she was tatted in a couple of places, and she had a couple of sexy piercings to. And she thick in all the right places. I couldnt see her eyes cause they was hiding behind some custom made chanel sunglasses.

"Are you gone stare or let me in?" She said in a harsh, demanding tone. I dont know why, but that turned me on. I stepped aside and she slightly bumped into me when she walked by, not even saying excuse me. Rude.

She walked to the living room, plopped down on the couch and proped her feet up on the coffee table like she owned the place. I studied her and bit my lips as I thought about all the things I would do to her. I chuckled at my perverted mind and she snapped her head in my direction.

"What?" She snapped with that same attitude laced in her voice.

"I can't look?" I asked.

"I would prefer if you didnt." She said, rolling her eyss. This girl just dont know what I would do to her if I got her in my bed man for a good hour, she just dont know.

I sat on the couch next to her so that our skin was touching. She looked at me with a scowl and scooted over, so I scooted over to. This continued till she was at the end of the couch. I pulled her by her hips and sat her on my lap. She squirmed alot, but I just tightened my grip.

"What did I do to you?" I asked, curious as hell on why she hate me.

"What the fuck do you mean King?!" She said. I raised my eyebrow, trying to firgure how the hell she know my name. Well then again, I am King Alsina.