Chapter 12

November 23th, 2014

Angel been staying with me for about a week now. I love having her as a guest though. As for me and Chris, we went on two more dates and I'm really starting to like him. I love being around him and we haven't even got sexual yet. I always stop him before we take shit to far.

"SKYE! I'll be right back, I'm about to go get...a stress reliever." Angel said with a smirk.

"In other words, some dick?" I said back laughing. She laughed to and left out.

*Text Convo*

Me- Chrisssy!

Chrissy- Yes Skylieee?

Me- Really -_-

Chrissy- That was the first thing that came to mind lol, but wassup?

Me- I'm bored..home alone..by myself..Angel left me here :/

Chrissy- I'm on my way ma :)

Me- Okay :)

I took a quick shower and put on some spandex shorts, a sports bra, and some footies. I put my red weave up into a sloppy bun. I can dress comfortable around Chris without him trying some sexual shit. The door bell rung and I raced down the stairs to answer it. I opened the door and I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him. I pulled him into a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck and taking in his scent.

"Dang, I guess you missed me baby girl?" He said, chuckling.

"Yes, I did." I said, pecking his lips.

"I missed you to baby." He said, pulling me into him for a real kiss. He gave me a slow passionate kiss and just like all the other ones we shared, I didn't want it to end. I swear Chris is like the best kisser ever.

I grabbed his hand and led him up to my room. He took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his basketball shorts.

"What you wanna watch?" I asked.

"You already know, Babyboy." He said with a smirk. We just happened to have the same favorite movie. I put the movie on and we got in my bed. He wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled as he played with my belly button ring and watched the movie. Chris phone started ringing and he quickly got up to answer it.

"Hello?" He answered. "This better be important cause I'm with my girl right now...yall found them niggas already?...alright, I'm on my way." He said, hanging up. "Baby girl, I gotta go." He said, putting his clothes back on.

"But you just got here." I said, pouting.

"I know, but some shit came up. I'll text or call you later." He said, giving me a quick peck on the lips and leaving. I heard the front door slam and I laid back in bed. A few seconds later, the doorbell rung again. I didn't bother to put on a shirt on cause I thought it was Chris coming back cause he forgot something. But it was the infamous King.

"What you doing here?" I said, stepping aside so he could come in.

"I came by to see Angel." He said with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh she ain't here, she went to go..handle some business." I said.

"Oh okay, well I'll come back later." He said.

"Its cool if you wanna stay, she should be back in about a hour." I said, shrugging my shoulders. He nodded his head and plopped down on the couch, propping his feet up on the coffee table.

"Uh uh, what you think you doing nigga? You better get your damn feet off that expensive ass table!" I said.

"What you gone do if I don't?" He said, smirking. I sighed and leaned over him to push his feet off the table. He lifted his legs up so I fell face first on the floor.