Chapter 4

Skye POV

November 12, 2014

"Go shawty, its ya birthday! We gone party like its ya birthday!" Angel sang to me. I don't see why she couldn't just sing the traditional happy birthday song to me, she just had to be ghetto.

She busted in my room at 10 this morning with a cupcake with one single candle on it and started singing to me. I'm finally 18!

"Damn Angel, your loud ass couldn't wait for me to wake up?" I said while rubbing my temple.

"I sure couldn't. Now get your lazy ass up, we gotta start getting ready babe!" She said, pulling my covers off of me causing a cold ass breeze to hit me. I groaned and curled up in a ball. I don't feel like getting up yet.

"Its only 10 o'clock Angel, I can't sleep for at least one more hour?" I pleaded. She shook her head and pulled me out of my comfty bed.

"No! We gotta look good tonight Skye. I'm tired of being depressed because of that nothing ass nigga! I just wanna spend the day with my bestfriend and get pretty for the party im throwing you tonight." She said, and she said the last part a little bit to fast. I told her ass I didn't want no party and she throwing me one anyway.

"Angel! I told you I didn't want a party." I protested.

"I know, but by the time you told me you didn't want one I had already started planning it." She explained. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom, slamming the door. I ran me a hot bath with plenty of bubbles so that they were covering my body.

I heard a knock on the door, followed by Angel voice. "You got a hour to get dressed, and Kira here by the way." She said.

I sighed, not answering her. I haven't seen Kira in like a 6 months cause she went off to college unlike the rest of us. I personally don't like her because she slept with my boyfriend. She claimed she didn't know we was together but I talked about him everytime we chilled together. I think she just want everything I want. But I put that behind me and I always be cordial with her because her and Angel are close, so I can't beat her ass..even though I want to so, so, so, so, bad. Shit, that hoe deserve a good ass whooping from somebody! That somebody just happens to be me.

I finished up my bath and did the rest of my hygiene stuff. I'm taking a shower when we come back to my house to get dressed. I seen that Angel was dressed simple so I also dressed simple. I put on my black and white skinny adidas sweatpants, a white t-shirt, some the matching Adidas jacket, and some adidas slides.

"So where we going?" I asked Angel. I didn't even acknowledge Kira, she don't deserve no greeting from me. I honestly don't even know why she chose to come around me.

"First we getting our nails done, then our hair, then we going to the mall to get outfits." She said. I nodded my head and we headed out. We taking Angel car and I made sure I got to the front seat before Kira did.

I checked my phone to see plenty of Happy Birthday texts from different people, including my parents. It turns out, they were on good terms. My daddy just left on tour, for his new album 'X' and my mama is visiting him. Funny how they both happened to be gone on my birthday again but oh well, I'm used to it now.

I read the text from Jordan and instantly started blushing with a huge grin. He is so sweet and I'm starting to like him. I'm also slowly starting to forget about King.

*Text Convo*

Big Daddy J ;)- Happy Birthday beautiful! I hope you enjoy your day ma :)