Chapter 6

Skye POV

November 13, 2014.

When I woke up the next morning, King wasn't in bed next to me no more. At first I thought he left, but then I heard his muffled voice coming from the bathroom. I started to creep in on him in the bathroom, unintentionally listening to his phone conversation.

"...yeah nigga, I fucked her!....I won the bet Jordan damn.....she got some good ass pussy to......I'm glad I hit it before yo slow ass." He said, laughing. I couldn't hear nothing Jordan was saying. King didn't even realize that I was standing right there till the door creaked and he snapped his head in my direction.

"Oh shit, ima call you back Jordan." He mumbled, hanging up the phone. "Skye-" He started, but I interupted the fuck out of him.

"So thats all I was to you, a bet?" I said, feeling used. I'm so disgusted with myself. I shoulda known thats all they wanted from me. I guess that's what I get for thinking with pearl before my brain.

"No..." He started, but then he trailed off. Probably searching for a dumb ass unbelievable lie to tell me, I know he is.

"King. I'm only gone say this once.." I started, "Get the fuck out of my hotel room." I said in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Skye just let me e-" He pleaded, but I cut him off again.

"Fuck yo explaination nigga. I'm sure what I just heard was self explanatory. Leave, now." I said, still being calm.

"Its not even what it sounded like damn, just chi-" I cut him off yet again. I hate when people tell me to chill, thats the worst possible thing to say to me when I'm mad.

"You was me to fucking CHILL? How would you like it if the girl you was crushing hard on just fucked you cause her and her childish ass friend made a bet on it?" I said. I didn't even wait for him to reply before I started talking again. "You would feel like a complete vulnerable dumbass. Get the fuck out of here and tell you bitch ass friend to delete my number." I said. I started throwing his clothes at him as I was talking. He sighed and started getting dressed.

"I'm sor-" He tried apologizing, but I cut him off for like the 50th time.

"Fuck you and your sorry ass apology King. Don't try apologizing again cause you gone get that exact same answer everytime." I said, rolling my eyes at his foolishness.

He left out and slammed the door which made me jump. I didn't shed not one tear, cause I don't see a point in crying over it. Plus, I promised myself I would never cry over a nigga when I seen my mama crying over my daddy all those times.

I can't believe these motherfuckers.

My phone vibrated, telling me I had a text. I was expecting it to be a apology text from Jordan or King. But it was the person I least thought it would be..Kj.

*Text Convo*

Lil Dick Nigga- Skye high :(

Me- What.

Lil Dick Nigga- I miss you.

Me- Okay?..

Lil Dick Nigga- Stop acting like you dont miss me to.

Me- I honestly I don't. I was doing just fine without you talking to me and I would HIGHLY appreciate it if you stopped texting me. No as a matter of fact, delete my number.

Lil Dick Nigga- Fine then bitch, I just wanted to fuck anyways.

*End Of Text Convo*