Chapter 17

I pulled back into the driveway of my house, to see my daddy car parked in my parking spot. I squealed and got out the car, excited to see my parents. I unlocked the front door and tripped over some boxes that was sitting at the door. The hell?

"Daddy?" I yelled. Him and my mama came downstairs half dressed..I'm guessing I interrupted something.

"Who moving?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. They both looked at each other with guilty looks before my daddy spoke.

"You are, Skye." He said. I just looked at him with a confused expression so he continued. "You are 18 years old, still living with your parents. We need space babygirl." He finished.

"Space? Y'all are barely even here, so what you mean space? This is basically my house and y'all are visitors." I said with attitude. I can't believe they actually kicking me out, where the fuck I'm supposed to stay? I mean I got enough money to buy my own house, but still this is short notice.

"Calm down Skye. We bought you a condo, all expenses are paid so you don't have to spend any of your money. The condo is already furnished, so you don't have to worry about that either. And all your stuff is packed up." My mama said. I guess that made the situation a little better, but I still don't understand why they want me out.

"Okay." I said simply. I grabbed the first box and loaded it into my car. My daddy followed me out with three more boxes.

"I could have packed my stuff myself." I said with attitude. He sighed and continued helping me with my boxes. After we had all the boxes in the car my daddy typed the address in on my GPS and I left without saying goodbye.

I pulled into the condo complex, it was nice as hell. The GPS proceeded to tell me which condo was mine and I was in love when I finally unlocked the door and walked in. The color scheme was cream and a soft pink with a hint of gold, just like I wanted.

I looked around the whole house and I was so excited to see my bed room. It had a plush cream carpet with golden walls, and soft pink dressers, the same colored bed spread and couches. It had a big wireless flat screen TV hanging from the wall and a walk in closet, along with a full bathroom.

So in all, the house had a master bedroom, three guest bedrooms and four bathrooms. It was also upstairs and downstairs. I have to call my parents and say thank you for this, I feel like a bitch now.

"Mommy, thank y'all soooo much." I said, as soon as my mama picked up the phone.

"You're welcome babygirl." Her and my daddy said in unison. I'm guessing I'm on speaker.

"How did y'all know my favorite colors?" I asked. Clearly they didn't know on they own, somebody had to tell them.

"Angel helped us." My mama admitted.

"Oh..well I'll talk to y'all later, I got some house warming to do." I said with a smile, causing my mama to let out a short chuckle.

"Okay. Love you sweetheart." She said.

"Love you to mama." I said, hanging up.

I walked upstairs and jumped on my bed. My life started out shitty, now its the shit.