Chapter 11

Angel POV

(After Skye left to go back to her house for her date.)

"Ma, I need my birth certificate cause I'm getting my liscense tomorrow." I said to my mama.

"Um okay..." She said. She stumbled up the stairs and my daddy followed behind her.

She was taking a little to long to bring it so I assumed something popped off with her and my daddy, knowing they sexual asses. I was about to knock on the door but it was slightly cracked and I heard them whispering. I put my ear to the door to be nosy.

"I can't find her other birth certificate August!" My mama yelled.

"What da fuck you mean you ca' find it?" My daddy said back.

"I can't find the damn thing! I found the one with Trey name on it, but I can't find the one with your name on." She said back. By now I was mad as hell I needed a explanation.

"Why would I have a birth certificate with somebody named Trey name on it?" I said in a confused tone. They looked at eachother and my mama let out a desp sigh before gesturing for me to come here. I sat down on the loveseat they had in they room while they both starred at me from the bed.

"Well..?" I said as they continued to stare at me with guilty looks on they faces.

"Baybehgirl..I ain't ya' real pops." The man who I thought my daddy was said.

"What you mean? So who is my daddy?" I said on the verge of tears.

"Trey..the singer Trey Songz." My mama said barely above a whisper. I looked at them both with a disgusted look on my face as tears poured out my eyes.

"So you was being a god damn hoe and got went and pregnant by another man? How could you lie to me for all these fucking years!? You disgust me!" I yelled.

"Hold up now Angel, I understand that you hurt but you ain't finna disrespect me in my own damn house. You need to calm your hot ass down and let us tell you the full story." My mama said in a stern voice.

"Fuck this!" I yelled, running out the room. I ran to my room and grabbed two duffel bags. I filled them with as much clothes as I could. I grabbed my car keys and walked out the house.

"Whea' you goin' Angel?" My daddy said from the front porch.

"Away from yall, I need to cool off." I said, speeding off in the direction of Skye house. When I got there, she wasn't there and I remembered she had a date tonight. I searched my purse till I found the spare key I had to her house. I came in, locked the door back and I layed down on the couch. I cried my eyes out cause I feel so betrayed.

A few hours later, I heard the door unlocking. Skye had a smile plastered on her face as she walked in the living room. The smile was quickly replaced with a look of concern as she rushed to my side.

"What's wrong?" She asked in a concerned voice that matched her facial expression.

"They lied to me." I said, breaking down again. She immediately wrapped her arms around me while I cried on my chest.

Skye POV

"Who lied to you?" I asked after Angel cries slowly died down.

"My parents. Well actually my mama and August Alsina." She said. I looked at her with a confused expression and waited for her to tell me what happened.

"I asked my mama for my birth certificate cause I was going to the DMV to get my liscense tomorrow. She was acting funny but she said okay and went to her room with August following her. They was up there a while, so I assumed some freaky shit popped off. I went upstairs and heard my mama whispering about how she couldn't find my birth certificate with August name on it, but only the one with Trey. It turns out, my mama was being a hoe and fucked Trey Songz and he my daddy." She said about to cry again.

My mouth dropped. I can't believe Trey Songz is my bestfriend daddy. I masturbated to pictures of him and videos of him singing before I lost my virginity. So to find out thats my bestfriend daddy is some sick ass shit. I thought about the situation for a minute while it was silent. Knowing Angel, she probably didn't even actually sit down and let them explain the situation.

"Did you even give them time to explain before you blew up and stormed out the house?" I asked. She signed and shook her head no. "So how you know it ain't a good reason behind why they lied to you?" I said.

"I really don't know. I was just so mad, and still am, that I needed to get out of there. I don't wanna see or talk to them right now, so is it cool if I stay here?" She said.

"Girl you know me or my parents don't mind. They probably won't even be here." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay, thankyou." She said with a smile.

November 19th

I don't know what the hell got into Jordan, but he keep texting my phone asking can he meet me some where so we could talk. I know all he gone do is apologize and I don't wanna hear it, but I guess I have no choice but to hear him out.

I got out of bed and took a hot shower. After I did the rest of my hygiene, I went to my closet to find something to wear for today. I picked out some black leggings, a white t-shirt, a grey pea coat, and some grey kombat boots. I slipped on a grey beanie and put some carmex on my lips.

"Angel, I'll be right back!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay!" She yelled back. I walked out the house and got in my car. I drove to the park we supposed to be meeting at and sat down on a near by bench. A big smile spread across my face when I seen Chris calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey gorgeous." He said.

"Hey handsome." I said.

"What you up to ma?" He asked.

"Nothing much, I'm meeting a friend at the park right now. What you doing?" I said.

"Oh thats wassup..you wanna call me back later then?" He said, soon as I seen Jordan walking towards me.

"Actually yeah." I said.

"Okay baby, I'll talk to you later." He said, hanging up. My cheeks turned bright red and I smiled real hard.

"Hey Skye.." He said.

"Hey Jordan." I replied.

"Look I ain't come here to apologize, cause in my eyes I ain't do nothing wrong. I just wanted to know if we could fuck? Just for the fun of it?" He said. I looked at him with my face twisted. He got me fucked alllll they way up, the disrespect is REAL! Before I could stop myself, my hand connected with his cheek. He rose his hand like he was about to hit me back, but he quickly put it down after realizing we was in public.

"Do something bitch, I dare you to! Don't ever fucking disrespect me like that again! I don't know what the hell your problem is, but I'm not one of your lil popcorn hoes that you can fuck whenever you please! Delete my fucking number and don't call or text me again, bye bitch." I said, getting up and walking to my car. I can't believe I almost liked that pussy ass nigga.