"I'm fine." I said.

"Care to explain what happened?"

"Honestly David, I really don't want to talk about it. I'm fine."

He glared at me from the other side, but I didn't back down and then he added, "Call her back.Now." And he ended the call and I know he is mad at me.

I called back Dr.Finch immediately and she apologized for calling David- she said she has been trying to get hold of me, but my number was not working and I realized she had my old number.

"The bruise is getting better.. it was sore but it doesn't hurt much now."

"Okay, keep applying ice pack and that cream.." she said. "I was just checking on you."

"Thanks, Dr.Finch." I said.

"No worries, honey. I'm sorry I had to call David, I tried calling in your office but your secretary didn't pick up the call."

"I know, but thank you."

"No worries, have a good day."

"You too." I said.

I debated whether to call David back or not but thought to let him cool down a little.

For lunch, I had salmon. It was delicious- I went for a walk at the backyard in the evening after working a little bit more in the office at home. I wondered, if I had friends-would I be hanging out with them on the weekends? Would things have been different?

Then an idea struck me while I was sitting on the backyard and was watching the water flowing from the fountain. I was walking towards the stairs.

"You seemed pretty excited." I heard Chase's voice and I was surprised he was here, again. I stopped and looked at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I thought maybe you needed company."

"Is everything good, now?" I asked as he approached me.

"Yes." He said. "Everything is good."

I wanted to ask him what happened, but I didn't want to cross any boundary or line.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

I was not sure if I should share any my ideas with him, but then I did.

"I was planning to search for a dog to adopt." I said.

"Oh." He said blinking a couple of times.

"Do you have any plans later?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Would you like to join me for dinner, then?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Anything you prefer?"

"None." He smiled.

I did let someone know that Chase was joining me for dinner.

"What did you do in the afternoon?" He asked as we were walking upstairs.

"Work." I said. He scrunched his nose.

"Sounds boring."

I accidentally giggle and then quickly covered it with a smile.

He frowned. "You don't have to worry about your reputation. Feel free to laugh, giggle, snort or any funny things. I don't judge, I promise." He said.

"I'm not use to feeling comfortable with people apart from my families." I tell him honestly as we entered my bubble space. That room is solely for relax purpose with gaming stations, music instruments, comics and things like that.