"What happened to his parents?" The curiosity took over him and he asked.

"His father passed away in an accident and sooner his mother committed suicide because it wasn't easy to raise a child like him on her own. Well don't mind him, we'll try to help him. Thanks again" The police officer shook hands and Spider-Man nodded.

"Hope we never see each other like that again." Spider-Man said and the police officer chuckled.

"Yes, hopefully."

"Goodbye Officer."

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook jumped on his bed after throwing away his suit. The exhaustion took over him but he couldn't sleep, thinking about the young boy whom he just witnessed.

"I can understand the pain of losing loved ones. I can see that in his eyes. God, why did I hit him like that?" Jungkook mumbled to himself while thinking about the boy.

He was distracted by the whole event that he forgot to text Taehyung. Again.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

"Sir, here are some reports that you asked us to collect."

"Right. Show me."

"Sir, amazingly Spider-Man is actually a man under that suit. It's like he is an ordinary man with some powers that he only wants keep to himself, probably why he is under disguise." The secretary placed prints of pictures on a large desk while describing them.

"An ordinary man with powers? Sounds so like me. Well, it feels like he is the result of all the experiments we have done but unfortunately a successful one." Mr. Hoki said and stood from his large chair and checked the pictures one by one.

"Yes Sir."

“'Spiderman' isn’t it?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Which means he has something to do with spiders. How did he get their powers then? What kind of science is behind all this?" He asked after placing the pictures down.

"It might be genetic mutation, Sir." The lady answered.

"Might be, I have seen many cases. I’ve tried experiments but both phenotypically and genotypically traits vary. Humans rarely can bare these traits and generally die soon. How is he surviving?" 

He questioned as he walked to his window and stared at a huge billboard attached to the skyscraper which had Spider-Man's picture on it.

"Only he can answer these questions sir."

"Yes, that's why I want him."

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Next morning, Taehyung didn't wait for Jungkook to join him. He was so upset and sulky about last night.

On the other hand, Jungkook waited for him and ended up being late for college. He was so stupid and hadn't realized yet that the text he typed didn’t reach Taehyung.

Jungkook entered the class and the professor glared at him through his glasses resting on his nose.

"Excuse Me Sir, Sorry-"

"Get in quickly." He ordered with his stern voice and Jungkook bowed repeatedly.

Jungkook’s gaze immediately fell on Taehyung who turned away. He looked at the professor pretending to listen to the class.

"Why is he acting like that?"

Jungkook kept looking at him. Taehyung rolled his eyes and had a frown on his face and when he caught Jungkook staring at him again. It hurt Jungkook so much now. He missed Taehyung and it was barely a day.