17 :: besties & little shits

Start from the beginning

"Are you talking about volleyball, Specs?" Jeongguk teased, and he half expected him to nudge him, or at least elbow him, but lately, Jeongguk refused to touch him.

Not in a dirty way of course. It was more like if he touched him, it would burn him, so he tried to keep his distance. Literally, the idiot would flinch when he brushed his fingers against his on accident. If they bump into one another, Jeongguk swerved him.

It was better than him ignoring him though. At least he still had his best friend.

"No I'm not," Taehyung scowled. "Y'know what I'm talking about. If you know, you know."

"Are you talking about sexual intercourse?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, earning a snort from the youngest of the group and an eye roll from Taehyung himself.

"Frick off," He mumbled, taking a sip from his water bottle. "I'll remind you again I'd never have sex any time soon. I told you, I'm saving myself for that person."

"Jeongguk and I are platonic best friends."

Jeongguk snorted softly, which Taehyung instantly shut down by stepping hard on his toe. The younger inhaled sharply, hiding his pain with a tight-lipped grin when Hoseok and Jin gave him weird looks.

"Jin, I think they already made it clear they're only 'best friends,'" Hoseok said in a matter fact tone, crossing his arms over the table as he leaned forward in his seat.

"Oh c'mon, Hobi. Jeongguk's a sex magnet. He breathes, lives, and munches on sex," Seokjin waved his chopsticks at Jeongguk aggressively.

"I munch on sex?" Jeongguk asked, amused. "I must remind you, I'm here right now. Breathing, living, and munching on air."

"Fuck off," Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Taehyung, please I told you to leave your animal outside. He could be contagious with rabies."

"This is a cafeteria," Taehyung's brows furrowed. "And he's human. A hundred percent human."

"I mean, I could be a furry," The older of the duo shot Jeongguk a dirty look. He raised his hands up in defense, "What? Just saying, don't assume."

"Jeongguk, you are a person," The blue haired boy groaned, already getting tired of this conversation. He probably shouldn't have introduced Jeongguk to his friends this early, but he did, expecting a better outcome than this.

"Wrong," Jeongguk smirked. "I'm a fucking grocery store."

"Out. Leave. Banished. Nobody wants you anymore peasant," Seokjin pointed his chopsticks toward the exit, disgust scrunching his features together. Beside him, Hoseok was snickering quietly.

"Go. Skedaddle. Disappear. Vanquish."

"What? It means I'm better than a buffet," Jeongguk shrugged like it was totally normal thing to be a fricking grocery store. "You're just mad that I'm better and that Taehyung's the better twink."

Taehyung wanted to shrivel and die right there.

"Where the fuck is this going?" Hoseok wheezed again, pressing his fingers to the bridge of his nose, trying so hard not to laugh.

"Taehyung's not a twink," Jin snapped, but Taehyung was quick enough to notice the flicker of a smile on his lips. Maybe this wasn't a total disaster, and maybe, this would work out like he wanted it to.

"But look at him! That's why he's a twink. Well a partial twink, but you see, he's still a twink at the end of the day. Same way that you are Sheepy, and I am a 100% better than a grocery store," Jeongguk clapped his hands together, somehow proud of himself like he made a point.