14 :: remember & forget

my one & only PSA for today:
they switch

now please, let us focus
on our good friends here🥰

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"There's somebody waiting for you," Nayeon said, standing by the entrance to the meeting room with her hands folded over her lap. The boy lifted his gaze away from his phone, still smiling from those ridiculous texts.

"Is it Jeongguk?" He asked, knowing the younger liked to drop by on the slow days.

Sometimes he brought food and boba, and the two of them sat there for hours, talking about stupid things and cracking jokes until they were wheezing. Other times, Jeongguk would drop by, kiss his cheek, put his head on the table, and take a nap.

Taehyung didn't really mind those moments as long as Jeongguk was there. Sure, he might be annoying sometimes, but nothing could replace his company. It felt nice to have him there by his side.

Made his day just a little bit more tolerable.

"Actually no. It's the setter on the volleyball team." Taehyung sat up in his chair, blinking rapidly at the girl. That he didn't expect. He gulped, brushing his blue locks in a half-assed attempt to fix his looks.

Park Jimin. His heart still fluttered at the thought of him, and the idea of him was ever so perfect in his mind. He could picture his pretty smile, and the way his eyes turn into little half-moons, which Taehyung could stare at and trace for hours if he got the chance.

But to be honest, it was somewhat weird, finally talking to him when he spent most of his highschool days dreaming to even breathe in the same room as him for a couple minutes.