another attack

"Was there anything you needed?"

"Yeah, a glass of water would be nice" rose answered as she looked into the eyes of the nurse helping her. She couldn't believe she had passed out, she should have found out who the person was. She should have fought with the others instead she was there being more of a problem. From looking around her she could tell it was the middle of the night for the Moroi. 
She couldn't remember exactly want had happened before she passed but she remembered walking towards her extra classes when she suddenly felt Lisa's fear through the bond. She had started to run towards her best friends to make sure she would be okay but this had shocked the guardians following her causing confusion and problems but she had run to Lisa across the school building and to the dorms. There a person had been with lissa's motionless body and lissa's guardian who was fighting 2 people, as rose had tried to help she got hit hard in the head with a vase by the person who had attacked Lisa. She remembered trying to help after that but failing and falling as soon as her guardian also arrived at the scene. He had been late due to the confusion rose guessed. Her head was burning with questions but she wouldn't be let out according to the nurse and her guardian wasn't there or was Dimitri, it was Stan Alto. 

The least helpful guardian according to rose. 

He wasn't given any information as the guardians involved were queens guards and were ordered to deal with this matter with the court. No one even knew if the 2 guys- they were definitely male- were caught or not as to keep information controlled according to stan. 
As rose drank her glass of water she couldn't help but feel horrible, Lisa was dealing with so much and it was so stupid. Why would someone want the Dragomir line dead? It's not as if the Dragomir line posed any threat to anyone. There was no logical reason that rose could deduct and not getting any information would kill her.

" will you help me" she mouthed to the nurse who went from looking like she was having a decent night at work to a bad one as she narrowed her eyes. "dhampir princess and daughter of Abe Mazur, look I don't know if you know but you aren't a regular kid who wants to get out of staying here because of an injury in class" 

rose gave a slight smirk "that's exactly why I need to get out of here" 

"I'll be in trouble and there's a guardian standing guard to make sure that you don't get out" 

"fine then, go to the guardian's rooms and find Dimitri for me." 

The nurse sighed slightly before whispering back "fine princess but I have to ask what's going on. I can't bother a guardian for no reason" 

"Just tell him I'm awake, that should be enough" The words left her mouth when Dimitri walked in, looking tired. 

"well, I'll leave you two," the nurse said leaving. 

"hey, comrade, you finally remembered me?" rose said trying to joke but her worry for Lisa and everything that happened made her voice seem distant. Dimitri gave her a slight smile before saying "you're not going to like what's happening" 

"what does that mean?" 

" Only one of the guys got caught and he was immediately taken to court to be dealt with of course but mainly it seems like this all isn't heading in a favorable direction. The court seems to be on edge due to the importance of princess Vasilisa and you" he said, sitting on the chair next to her bed and giving her a sad look. 

"Does that mean more changes?" 

"Unfortunately for you two, yes"