protecting each other

After talking for a bit more dimitri offered to walk me to my room.
We made it to my room without anyone noticing much but lissa was unfortunately awake.

"Hey you two!!" She said a little too loud for comfort. It's the middle of the night for her. What the hell?

"Liss? Why are you awake?" I asked, looking around.
She was cleaning.

Lissa didn't answer me and just looked uncomfortable.
"Lissa? Why are you cleaning right now!?" I asked upset.

Cleaning at night. What?

"Umm... rose some weird things have been happening for a while now." Lissa began.
Apparently, someone was leaving dead animals for her to heal.
This is such a sick joke.

"Wait, but lissa, what if someone found out about... " I asked.

"I don't know! Besides! I don't even know everything about the bond! You do!!" Lissa snapped in frustration and then started to apologize.

"Rose I didn't mean it. I've just been so frustrated and scared! I wanna heal them!" Lissa was about to cry when dimitri decided to take charge as the adult or something.

"Okay, it's okay. Just sit down both of you and first, I want you-rose- to tell liss everything about the bond and then we can decide on a possible solution"
So liss and I talked. I told her everything I found out about the bond and then we started to talk about who could possibly be doing this.
Then lissa also told me something shocking; who ever had been doing this was not just doing things to her but also trying to get to me.
Apparently, lissa found some actual traps that can break people's bones in my paths.
She said she knew how worried I was about everything with the queen wanting me to attend meetings and how the queen wanted me to move so she didn't wanna worry more.

Apparently, she's been checking for these traps everywhere we go.

"You know, that's really special if you two want to protect each other that bad." Dimitri said with a smile. Before he turned into a serious mode and I knew I wasn't going to like what comes next.

"First, we're telling the school about this bond and everything that's been happening. Second, rose your gonna have to tell the queen everything. You two are the two main people in line of the crown, I don't think this is just a stupid joke. You two need to be careful"

Ahhhh! This is gonna change everything...
_____________
A/n hey guys! A short little chapter to funny start the main plot of the story!! Finally!!
This story is gonna resemble the original story a bit just with the changes of rose, dimitri and lissa being best friends from childhood and all that.
Hopefully it's interesting enough.

Let me know if you enjoyed by voting and commenting! Love you guys! Have a great day!