life together

I woke up with a headache, liss was sleeping peacefully next to me.
I got up headed toward the girls bathroom. After doing my thing, I was about to go to sleep again but I just didn't feel sleepy at all and the headache was killing me.

I got up and walked toward the building doors that head outside. Suddenly needing freash air.The guard there was reading a magazine. Distracted.

Perfect.

I got into my ninja mode and walked out the building with ease.

The air hit my face making me feel much better.

"Bad girl" I heard a voice behind me. The voice of my best friend.

"The dorm security sucks!" I smiled.

"Hey!... I am dorm security." I grinned and turned around to a six-seven foot of perfection.

"Why are you out here in the middle of the night?"

"It's the middle of the day" 

"Fine, middle if the moroi night"

"I have a headache, couldn't sleep" I said still looking at the sky.

"Humm.. you must be freezing" he observed.
"I'll survive" I answered.

He took his duster off and put it around my shoulders.

Dimitri's pov:

I watched as roza spoke, she was talking about how her transfer had been. How she feels about her teachers, extra.

After about an hour of taking roza started to slowly fall asleep on my shoulder. As I was about to tell her to go to her room and sleep she was already asleep.

Not wanting to disturb her as she didn't get much sleep tonight I picked her up bridal style and took her to my room. I know I should have taken her to her room but I couldn't just walk into a girls dorm room without the students permission, only female guardians were allowed that just as no female guardian could walk into a boys dorm room. And not wanting to wake up either Lisa or rose I just found it easier to take her to my room.

I was done with work for the day so I fell asleep next to roza.

3 hours later. . .

My phone started to ring, I opened my eyes slowly and picked it up.

"Guardian Belikov"

"Belikov do you know where rose is?"- Alberta

"Why?what happens?" I asked still half asleep until I realized roza and I missed training with Alberta.

"Umm. . Huh, just where are you two? Her class starts in 7 minutes"- Alberta

"Ohh, sh*t!"

"Yeah, why isn't, please tell you didn't . . ." - Alberta

It took me a minute to realize what she was trying to say as I was still half asleep.

"Umm... rose" I didn't want to get her in trouble.

"She didn't feel good so she came to my dorm this morning. She has a headache. She couldn't sleep all night.
I thought it would be best if I let her get some sleep. I completely forgot to tell you"

"Ohh! Yeah, that makes more sense" - Alberta

I could feel how uncomfortable she is. So I didn't want to bother her in anyway.

"Umm, I'll call and let the nurse know that rose is with me and to excuse rose from first period. Thanks for reminding me"

"Yeah, no problem. Bye"- Alberta

Great, I just lied because of rose. I didn't tell 1 lie the years I was apart from her and yet here we are again.

Rose will truly be the death of me.
__________________

A/N I can't believe I actually updated!

Okay, sorry. I know I don't update this story much. So long story short, I want to focus on 1 story at a time and and I have exams coming up. It's a lot to deal with but I'll try my best to update.

As always, have a great day beautiful smiles! Love ya! ❤