practice & jealous much?

Dimitri pov:
I sat in the gym, reading. Waiting for rose is so annoying, we've been friends for her whole life and there hasn't been one day that we were going to meet and she didn't make we wait.
She should learn time management.

"Is she going to be late everyday?" Asked Alberta

"Ohh, yes! She has made me wait every time we ever did anything! And I know from the day she was born so you can guess" I said with a smile, remembering little rose.

Rose was the cutest thing in the whole world, aunt Jen (roses mom) gave birth at my house so you can say I know rose from the second she was born.
I heard the door open as rose entered the room.
"Her majesty, finally. Thank you for honoring us with your pregence" I said sarcastically. 
"Haha, you know comrade, I love you but your not funny at all. Leave the jokes to me" Rose said with a death glare.

"If only you were that great at your studies" I said with a grin.
"Ohh, you don't have to worry about that. Considering I broke your record at St.B" Roza grinned like crazy.

"You did! That's so-" I was about to say 'great job' to rose but then I realized Alberta was just staring at us with amusement in her eyes.

"You know, for being the 2 of the most dangerous people in our society, you two sure melt each other" Alberta said still seeming amused.

Roza just grinned as I turned red in embarrassment. Roza is the only one who can destroy my reputation like this.

After teaching Rose some positions of fighting, Rose and I began to spar. Wrong move...

I don't know what happened but she had me pinned and inches away from my face.
If things keep going like this, my control is going to get destroyed.

How am I supposed to teach her when she looks so beautiful?

______________________________________
A/N sooo... I don't know where I'm taking this book... any ideas?
______________________________________

After I finished with training, I said bye to Roza and Alberta and cleaned up.

I made some breakfast then thought Roza might like the food, maybe I will invite her? Yeah I should.

I walked to rose to ask her for breakfast but she was sitting with a crazy red haired boy and eating breakfast.
Well, I guess I'll eat by myself.

Next day...

I just finished cooking some lunch. I had invited Roza over for lunch and I can't wait for her to get here.

30 minutes later...

Roza is still not here, so I went to look for her.

She's with that kid, eating lunch... WHAT THE HELL!

2 days later...
Rose pov:

I'm going for after class practice, my week here at St.V has been quite nice. I made 2 new friends, Mason & Eddie.
They helped me fit in.
Dimitris also been great, inviting me to lunch and all. I forgot he invited me one day but I apologized and we're okay.

"Hey rose" Mase said with his crazy smile.
"Hey! H-" I started vut was cut off by Dimitri.
"So this is why your late, everyday? WHAT THE HELL ROSE! You should take this seriously, me and Alberta don't need to do this!"

What's up with him?

After her was done we walked in silence till it made sense, he's jealous!!

"Aww!! Comrade! You were jealous!!" I screamed

"No" he said almost to himself.

"No" he said with more force.
"Yes! Yes, you were!" I kissed his cheeks before saying "it's so cute!!"

"I'm not cute!!" He seamed mad, oh I'm dead.
"You are" he said with a grin.