BOOK 2

Hi guys! I am so excited to announce to you all that I am currently writing Book 2 of Imperium! For the past three months, I have been working on it, and I am hoping to have it completed by the end of 2020. I am hoping that I will be posting it on here by the beginning of 2021. This story is definitely going to be a lot longer than the first book, so bear with me as I go through my crazy process. Fingers crossed that it doesn't take nearly that long, but writer's block likes to pop up.

I just want to thank you all for your support of Imperium! It means the absolute world to me! I honestly didn't know how well the story would be received, but it has gone above and beyond what I dreamed of! So Thank you, for the millionth time, THANK YOU!

And now, for my last piece of information :D. I just feel absolutely horrible that you all won't have anything to read on Imperium for a long, long time. So I am leaving here with you all the summary to the second book :D hope you guys like it!!!! (book title to be released in time).

SUMMARY OF BOOK 2

She could hear her heart pounding in her ears as she looked at the lifeless body lying on the ground.

She did not know if anyone else had seen it.

She did not know if the fighting was still going on as the rain continued to pour.

She slowly looked up from the body on the ground and into the eyes of their murderer. A lightning bolt shot through the sky, and her eyes went wide as she could clearly see the person standing before her...
________________________________

Much has happened to the kingdom of Terra over the span of a decade. Their king, Gabriel Imperium, was murdered, taking Princess Rayna along with him to the Gods above. To make matters worse, the Queen of Fire, of Terra, Ella, was the one behind their deaths... or so says the current king, Malum Serpentine. But along the streets of Terra, there were whispers of the woman in the blue cloak with golden flowers. The whispers say that she was the princess and that she was coming back to save them all.

Rayna Imperium has been waiting for this moment since she was ten years old; her eighteenth birthday. She has been planning for this, to take her rightful place on the throne. But as she has learned all her life, things never go the way you plan them to, and based on numerous events, she must now go on a dangerous journey to retrieve ingredients to create the Occidere weapon. The very kind of weapon that killed her father.

Along the way she will face creatures she never dreamed of existing, heartache she wishes she never felt, and face an evil that lurks in the shadows, waiting. With the help of her royal guard, the Bellator's, the Creatures of the Obscurum Jungle, and her family, she will take on each obstacle as if it were her last. Of course, while on her journey, Rayna will meet new creatures and people that will give her the missing pieces that she needs to succeed.

But in order for her to succeed, she will first have to fail.

5/12/2020