Cali's earthquakes

Echo's POV
-------------->)
After finally getting into California and the place we had to be. The earth started shaking like a kid shaking a maraca. The band or my new found family were in a dingy little hotel. Called the Blue Bird Inn. We just had to come here for a stupid interview huh?

( not sure if this is a real hotel or not )
The reporter led us into a basement but has we were going. Plates and things that couldn't stay put flew at us.
The walls and pictures on the walls were shaking violently. When we got to the basement I realised how truly scared I was and buried my self into Andy's chest.

His chest was cold and hard, I wanted to find a source of heat. Has I sat there shivering but I felt protected so I stayed like a fool.

Melody sat next to Ashley (Assley) her small hands shaking with fear.

Jinxx and Jake were shaking like leaves falling from a high tree.

CC seemed to have become a marshmallow has he was quietly hiding in the darkest corner.

The shaking lasted a good 2 hours while i was crying and whimpering into Andys neck I had noticed that Andy had no heartbeat. What the hell?!

I didn't care though I still felt somewhat safe with him but he himself might be a danger ...

The earthquakes after shocks weren't bad but the start of it was it was scary and unpredictable. I'll admit I was scared that was my first natural disaster.
_________________
There's a video on the California earthquake I've never experienced a earthquake because I don't live in a earthquake area so if you do correct me on my mistakes of the Cali earthquake .