H o t e l C o r t e z

Hey quick authors note can you guys vote on the chapters after reading? I'm trying to get this story back to the Tøp.  Also if you can show a screenshot of you sharing my book I'll give you a shoutout!  Just ask for my gmail below in the comment section and send me the shared proof thanks  fam!

••••••••••••••••
Echo's p o v
••••••••••••••••••••
The hotel was big and grand. Has we entered the 'haunted' hotel, you could tell this place took time too completely perfect. The paintings stood on the wall held in by golden frames. A balcony stood above my head has we took a step towards the big wrap around desk.

" Hi...," Jinxx began to say searching for the lady's name. "Ethel, we have a room reserved here." The lady leaned forward looking Jinxx in the eyes. With a menacing glare. Eyes still locked she reached below the desk and brought up a thick leather bound book.

"Name please?" She said boredom evident in her tone.

"Jeremy Ferguson." Jinxx says has the mean looking lady flips through the pages. She sighs and turns around and grabs a pair of keys off the wall.

"Room 908." She says closing the book with a thud. She shoves it back underneath the desk with resentment. Obvious this wasn't her job of choice.
The
We drag what bags we had left towards the elevator. It was either that or a spiral staircase up like 16 floors! I look up towards the balcony too see a strange elite looking man... So strange, the man looked to be from a different century. His black hair was parted and styled neatly, a very thin moustache covered a bit of his upper lip. Also he wore a suit with a black ascot. How peculiar...