Safe

It's funny how in seconds there you are scared out of your wits talking about nothing blah blah thinking About freedom. Thinking about what to do and then someone  saves you and you get a Rush in your chest  just thinking of it.

That's how it felt when the soldiers busted thru the door  Melody woke up along with ash jinx jake and cc screaming with joy sunlight streamed through the door that was once guarded by a gigantic tree. I didn't suspect to be saved just yet but we were saved the things we don't suspect to happen happen isn't that hilarious? The solider led melody and I out first then Andy and Cc then jake and jinx and lastly Ash. 

The outside was dimly lit the stars were bright the moon was a bright yellow and if I weren't surrounded  by this the wreckage it would be considered beautiful in my book  perfect for a photo book dedicated to natures beauty .

The air is fresh and crisp instead of the musty basement Air the building we were trapped in  had ugh the smell was just horrid almost like rotten  eggs and trash.

The Soliders put us into rafts and we were slowy guided down the streets that was supposed to be California. The wind was slightly breezy leaving what was left of the palm trees swaying back and forth like grannys on rockers knitting away at the newly cobbled together blankets for their grandchildren.

The amount of destruction was ... Horror like a joke gone horribly wrong California no longer looked has it once did buildings were gone, people are dead, homes destroyed ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys so I'm back! aren't yah just too happy about that !!! updates will either be on a weekly basis on Fridays ... anyhow enjoy !!! thanks for all the reads!!