Surviving

Echo's POV
-------------------------------->>>>>>>>
The ride to home or wherever we were going. Was loud and crazy how we weren't crashing right now is a mystery.

CC was dancing to the song So what by P!nk. Andy was driving swerving all over the road. Like a god damn maniac but he never seemed to hit something he didn't want to hit.

This car ride I'm sure is a matter of life and death.

Andy can't drive to say the least. Jake was yelling at him to stay straight.

Jinxx "aka dad" "wanted to take the wheel and ban his drivers card forever."

Melody was in the far back listening to music on her IPod. Completely unaware of the chaos in the front seats. While Me? I was trying to survive the horror of this car ride.

Note to self never let Andy drive! Also Never under any circumstances get into a car with Black Veil Brides .. You run like your life depends on it. Because it does. Never say Yay! A ride with My heroes. No you run to the Horizon. (A/N: BMTH pun)

Andy's  driving is so bad? He almost hit a cat. That he then decided to name Crow. That cat is now in the car, Andy then almost hit a tree. Also a telephone pole and almost slid into a ditch!

Pretty Scary right? Yeah I agree.

"So how long till we're in California?" Jake suddenly asks.

"What?!" I ask

"Yeah we're going to California!"

"Oh my god..."