Chapter 32~Chaotic Nightmares

More and more did Rachel and I slip into the nightmares produced by Chaos and Tartarus. Often in the forms of horrible tragedies, the last one being that of the Titanic. They were meant to hurt us so bad we would beg Chaos to save us.

But we aren't those type of demigods. We won't let such things deter us from our case of freedom.

My friends were going to come for me.

Or Rachel and I were going to figure it out.

I don't know what this god thinks-but I ain't giving him a schist of information that he wants.

♣️

Another dream.

My hot curled hair fell onto my bare strapless shoulders. Makeup was pressed on my face, dark lipstick and eyeshadow with light eyeliner. A faint small of perfume and just the most familiar setting, a dance.

Music blasted in my ears with the chatter of laughter and talking. A few girls to my right started a conga line, screaming with laughter. I smiled.

Part of me screamed to get out. That in moments, it will all fade into another nightmare.

But it's not that easy to hold off the great consciousness against the temptation to further explore our demons.

My dress fell until my knees with white lace and a floral top that cut above my chest. I had my favorite hunter boots from my sister.

A perfect setting.

"Heart beats fast."A voice sings behind me.

I smile and turn.

My idiot stands in a black tux with a single red rose in his hand pocket. His crystal blue eyes look at me with a happy smirk on his face. His golden hair is tossed to the right, each strand brighter than the next.

"Colors and promises."I sing back.

He smiles and takes my hand.

"How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?"

He twirls me singing the song softly.

"But watching you stand alone, All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow."

I giggle as our feet glide around the floor.

"One step closer."

He pulls me in and I feel his body close to mine. His warmth is a part of me-part that I don't want to let go of.

"I have died everyday waiting for you."I whisper.

"Darling don't be afraid I have loved you."

His breathe is warm and his smile makes me feel safe.

"For a thousand years."

I say the line so softly, it's barely a whisper.

"I'll love you for a thousand more."

Peter chuckles and his arm tightens around my back, pulling me in again. I let out a light breathe, letting all my senses take in the moment. He leans in and I follow . . . his lips inches from mine. . .

Cold water is shoved down my back and I scream.

The room is dark, a single table is at the center, with the same pile of rocks as before.

The perfect boy aka Tartarus smiles cruelly.

"That one was fun."He teases."Your friend is still in her maze."