Flashback

Alright, so this chapter has nothing to do with the book at all. It's just there was a huge fight between us, and I'm writing this to remind everyone of how close friends we all are. Because I don't care if we lied, or hurt each other, because our flaws are demerited by our amazing characteristics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in the middle of nowhere.

No I'm just kidding. I woke up in a camp infirmary, with absolutely no idea what had happened and what I was doing there. The only thing I had was this bracelet on my arm and various cuts and bruises scattered throughout my body.

I was six years old that day.

The first thing that I saw was a man horse. Most kids would scream, cry, or freak out. Not me. I poked it with a pencil someone had left on my table.

"Am I dead?"I said.

The man horse laughed.

"No little one,"He said."Your at Camp Half Blood."

"But I have all my blood."I said, confused.

The man horse chuckled again.

"No child, this is your new home."He smiled.

"Are you my dad? Because I'm not a horse."I said, still lost.

The man horse was either annoyed at my idiocy or laughing at my adorability. I couldn't tell you know, being six.

"No,"He said."But you'll find your mother or father soon. In fact, a girl your age is coming to meet you. Her name's Bridget. You'll love her."

He leaned back.

"Bridget,"He said softly."Come in."

The door opened real slow to show the a cute little girl with beautiful golden blond hair and brown eyes. She smiled shyly and hid behind the man horse.

The man horse pushed her forward slightly.

"Hi."She said, red.

"Hi."I smiled.

"I'm Bridget."She whispered,

"I'm Lacey."I moved a piece of hair out of my eye.

"You want to go eat pie?"She asked, smiling.

"Sure."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kelsey, look who I met today!"Bridget said,running into the mess hall with me.

Bridget nudged another girl, no older than her, who turned over to us.

"Her names Laceyyyyy."Bridget said, embarrassed.

Kelsey looked at me and smiled. I waved.

"Hi. I'm Kelsey. Call me KK."She said, laughing like an insane seven year old.

"Nice to meet you KK."I said, embarrassed.

Another girl, with brown hair come over. She was about my age and was drawing a beautiful drawing. She took her mind off it and looked at me.

"I'm Rachel."She said, in the squeaky six year old voice.

"I'm Lacey."I said, biting my lip with excitement.

"We know."Rachel said."Bridget told half the camp."

I laughed.

"You guys are cool, I like it here."I said.

Bridget smiled and put her arm around Kelsey. Kelsey laughed and shoved her off.

"I'm her sister."She said, pointing to Bridget."We bug each other a lot."

They both laughing and punched each other teasingly.

"Don't worry Lacey."A boy said."I'm Nic. And we are going to be your best friends."

He smiled and I smiled back.

Maybe this was the place for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bridget, Kelsey. Please forgive each other for the mistakes and things you said in anger. Please become friends again. I know this isn't how we met exactly, but are we all going to through away our friendship over something like this? We all mistakes. We all say stupid things when we're angry. I love you both and I want both of my friends to be happy again. Please think about this. Love Lacey x