Hi!!

Hi everyone! 

i hope you all are being safe and staying at home during these scary times. 

I had a question and I need your guys's opinions on it. 

While we are all being quarantined in our houses with nothing to do, I had a thought. 

How many people would enjoy a rewritten version of this story? 

The story would essentially be the same, some details changed. It would follow the same chapter structure as this one. 

This sounds stupid now that I'm actually writing this lol

But I'm almost 16, almost a whole 5 years older than I was when I started writing this story. I have a lot more writing experience and everything flows much smoother nowadays. I now also have much more experience with topics such as substance abuse, child abuse, infidelity, etc.

I am just unsure if people would want this. 

A lot of the people who started writing this in the peek of the popularity have ended up like me, growing out of creepypasta, so I have a whole new generation of people reading this story. Which is scary. 

I had this thought just because while we're all isolated at home, we need things to read and stuff to do. 

I just want to try to do my part and contribute to making sure people stay home so we can flatten the curve. 

I don't have a job anymore and am doing online school so I have plenty of free time to write.

Please let me know your opinions on this!! 

P.s. if anybody is struggling at all with this current situation, please do not hesitate to dm me and talk, I'm having a rough time as well, I can try to help you :) 

Thank you!!!